Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Artwork! - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Artwork!

Default Re: Artwork!

I too can't draw for toffee. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler, but I appreciate those that do. Fantastic work guys and girls, keep posting.

Attachment 17411

Every now and then I take a photograph and decide to let it stand. No crop, enhancement, or edit enhancement (even if it has some noise, imperfect alignment and a few artifacts).

Byras, to me that means artwork and hope it's fine to post this picture. I think it looks like "Peace".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peace-imp.jpg  
    Last edited by Samantha_; April 16th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.

Samantha,

That is fantastic and most definitely artwork! Thank you.

Bryas, thank you! This thread (as you said) is inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_ View Post
    Attachment 17411

Every now and then I take a photograph and decide to let it stand. No crop, enhancement, or edit enhancement (even if it has some noise, imperfect alignment and a few artifacts).

Byras, to me that means artwork and hope it's fine to post this picture. I think it looks like "Peace".

Interesting photograph. It kind of looks like flowers in winter. I don't know how you made that photograph.. Nice artwork. thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_ View Post
    Attachment 17411

Wow, that's beautiful, Samantha. I would definitely frame that and have it hanging in my home! Just so serene and gorgeous!

That's beautiful! I could look at that over and over again and see something new in it.

Quote Originally Posted by danie View Post
    not_nadine,
    What do you do that you have to draw everyday? If you don't mind my asking?
    Dana
    Ah. Mechanical Designer. Drafting. 3D Solid Modeling. Cad. Thank you for asking. It's all on computer now, but I used to be on the board.

Well, I was hoping to add a picture here this week. I've been trying to draw the last 3 nights and nothing good is coming out. Maybe something will click over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bryras View Post
    Well, I was hoping to add a picture here this week. I've been trying to draw the last 3 nights and nothing good is coming out. Maybe something will click over the weekend.
    I think that is what we all deal with.. is it good enough. There is probably something good coming out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast