Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What is the deeper question Mr King is asking in his story, Christine? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the deeper question Mr King is asking in his story, Christine?

Default Re: What is the deeper question Mr King is asking in his story, Christine?

...before Christine...it was only a Pinto we needed to fear....

Default Re: What is the deeper question Mr King is asking in his story, Christine?

The Pinto was almost Christine's opposite. It was far more likely to kill it's owners rather than it's owners' enemies unless kamikaze was their style, and then, a special one-time only event...

I thought the backward running odometer could be a type of foreshadowing....

Does everything have to have a deeper meaning or pose a hidden question?
    If so, I completely miss out on quite a lot......but I'm happily entertained, so I still win!

How Deep Is Your Love

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post

How Deep Is Your Love
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thanks, Walt

The deeper questions in Christine and a number of his other early books are discussed in The Art of Darkness by Douglas E. Winter. I don't think it's in print but if you can find a copy, it's a great reference book and had direct input from Stephen when Doug was writing the book so a reliable source. I use it frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    The deeper questions in Christine and a number of his other early books are discussed in The Art of Darkness by Douglas E. Winter. I don't think it's in print but if you can find a copy, it's a great reference book and had direct input from Stephen when Doug was writing the book so a reliable source. I use it frequently.
    I love that book so much. I found my copy in a thrift shop.

(How did I not see this thread before now?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12