Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Great Global Warming Swindle

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Global Warming Swindle

Default Great Global Warming Swindle

One of the best documentaries ever made exposing the lies of Man made global warmingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Great Global Warming.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	17534

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: Great Global Warming Swindle

As somewhat of an expert in ridiculous, I can say with a great deal of certainty I know ridiculous when I see it, and this is, in my ridiculously ridiculous expert opinion, might could be the most ridiculous posts ever posted on this board...well, at least in the top ten, ridiculously huge kudos & props!
    Last edited by PatInTheHat; April 21st, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Had a 'ridiculous' left over, can't hardly get rid of the damn things

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1974100 View Post
    One of the best documentaries ever made exposing the lies of Man made global warmingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Great Global Warming.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	17534
    Tell it to the poor polar bears as the ice caps melt away.

...Oh yeah, that is a VERY @#!*&^&^%%$ goofy waste of video...that's like saying it's the fault of polar bear halitosis and penguin farts....

A bit closer to home, a local man tried to burn down an apartment complex that was under construction. http://www.mininggazette.com/page/co...r-in-jail.html
    His court-appointed lawyer said, "I think Jesse needs to think 'What made me do this?'" This same man worked for me. He spoke of the polar bears and based on what he said he believed man was responsible. How difficult would it be to discover the reasoning behind his actions? Fortunately, no one was harmed in this incident. In the same area, another incident: http://www.mininggazette.com/page/co....html?nav=5006

Is that old fraud Durkin still around? After Leroi and Ofcom handed him little slices of his own barbecued ass, I figured he'd slunk away in shame.

I don't doubt that there is global warming occurring, but I also know that historically there have been periods of global warming and cooling before mankind was even around. However, I still think it's a good idea for us to limit our carbon footprint and wisely use our natural resources and pursue renewable energy sources, simply because it's in our best self-interests for survival as a species--we ARE part of the environment, so what's good for the environment is good for us.

One expert recently said the Earth's temperature has been rising, that it has risen about one degree Fahrenheit in the last 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    One expert recently said the Earth's temperature has been rising, that it has risen about one degree Fahrenheit in the last 100 years.
    That is just to keep the public calm. The average temperature has increased by about ten degrees Celsius or twenty Fahrenheit in the last fifty years but, has been held from increasing the last few years after the international alliance started using new experimental kerosene fuels in passenger planes that create an artificial ozone that remains as long as the airline industry continue flying. Global warming is no longer a threat to us but, it was a very real threat for a while. Just like stopping the rain forest destruction with about twenty percent left and thank Family God we did because had we continued we could have literally suffocated. Too bad we must do these things without letting the public know but only for now...

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    I don't doubt that there is global warming occurring, but I also know that historically there have been periods of global warming and cooling before mankind was even around. However, I still think it's a good idea for us to limit our carbon footprint and wisely use our natural resources and pursue renewable energy sources, simply because it's in our best self-interests for survival as a species--we ARE part of the environment, so what's good for the environment is good for us.
    Wise words, Sir Feef. I have read that it is one degree warmer now than it was in the Middle Ages. Watching that footprint, recycling all that can be recycled, and just try to take care of our earthen home is all we can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast