Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hemlock Grove on Netflix

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Has anyone been watching this? I'm about four or five episodes in and I like it a lot. It's been getting a lot of just okay reviews in but I really think people are just being difficult!

    I really want to read the book that it's based on but my husband is very tired of me knowing everything ahead of time so I'm trying to fight the need to know!

    Anyway, watch it if you have Netflix!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    I saw that somewhere and thought about it. I might have to watch it with Mr. Todash, Consumer of All Things Fantasy and Sci Fi Except for the Things My Wife Likes. Okay, we have some overlap. But not a huge amount.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I saw that somewhere and thought about it. I might have to watch it with Mr. Todash, Consumer of All Things Fantasy and Sci Fi Except for the Things My Wife Likes. Okay, we have some overlap. But not a huge amount.
    Be prepared. It's pretty intense horror, which I know you don't love. I don't know how Mr. Todash feels about it.

    I am pretty bored by most things horror but parts of this

    actually made me squeamish.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Be prepared. It's pretty intense horror, which I know you don't love. I don't know how Mr. Todash feels about it.

    I am pretty bored by most things horror but parts of this

    actually made me squeamish.
    Oh, he and our nephew love to bond over that The Walking Dead. It skeeves me out.

    Completely ridiculous thing: movie gore icks me out. But I can watch real life surgery

    AS LONG AS IT'S NOT EYES
    with no problem. And in real life if someone gets hurt or cut or whatever, I don't freak out; I just deal. I am so silly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Oh, he and our nephew love to bond over that The Walking Dead. It skeeves me out.

    Completely ridiculous thing: movie gore icks me out. But I can watch real life surgery

    AS LONG AS IT'S NOT EYES
    with no problem. And in real life if someone gets hurt or cut or whatever, I don't freak out; I just deal. I am so silly.
    Oh boy. You should stay far away from Hemlock Grove.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,926

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Thanks for the tip, Shasta! I'm always looking for more streaming stuff on Netflix and this looks promising!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Thanks for the tip, Shasta! I'm always looking for more streaming stuff on Netflix and this looks promising!
    Let me know what you think.

    Apparently my husband has band rehearsal tonight and I actually got sad when I realized I won't get to watch more tonight!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Thanks, Shasta! I wondered if this was good.
    I'll be home alone this weekend, so will check it out ♥

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    Thanks, Shasta! I wondered if this was good.
    I'll be home alone this weekend, so will check it out ♥
    Home alone. Watching a horror series. What could possibly go wrong?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach in crazy LA!
    Posts
    3,677

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Home alone. Watching a horror series. What could possibly go wrong?
    It does have cute shirtless boys.

    (I had to go check IMDB to make sure I could post this legally. I can about at least one of them!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •