Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hemlock Grove on Netflix - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by skimom2 View Post
    I've been wondering about this one, but haven't gotten around to watching it. We got rid of cable a couple of months ago, so we're working our way through the Netflix and HuluPlus caalogues You've intrigued me here!
    i started watching episode 1 and seriously considered not watching anymore.... then i kept watching. And it became so completely addicting that i watched the entire season in 1 weekend. It's fabulous....

when the kid turned into a werewolf, I was done. They jumped a really big hairy shark as far as I was concerned and didn't waste my time with it anymore. I might need to try to get through at least the first season to give it a fair shake.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireLily View Post
    i started watching episode 1 and seriously considered not watching anymore.... then i kept watching. And it became so completely addicting that i watched the entire season in 1 weekend. It's fabulous....

Last edited by Dana Jean; October 22nd, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Dana Jean, it's the weirdest freaking show I've ever seen, and it jumps many sharks...but it was addicting as hell the longer I watched, and it all sort of came together in the end. I ended up liking it quite a bit--I hope there's another season in the works. Bill Skarsgard had such a hard time with the American accent, though--that ended up being the most cringeworthy part for me.

I tried watching a preview of it but husband was channel surfing and when he starts that I give up and grab a book or the pc....it drives me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    I tried watching a preview of it but husband was channel surfing and when he starts that I give up and grab a book or the pc....it drives me crazy!
    LOL! Me, too. We can manage WD together, but otherwise he surfs alone

Quote Originally Posted by skimom2 View Post
    Dana Jean, it's the weirdest freaking show I've ever seen, and it jumps many sharks...but it was addicting as hell the longer I watched, and it all sort of came together in the end. I ended up liking it quite a bit--I hope there's another season in the works. Bill Skarsgard had such a hard time with the American accent, though--that ended up being the most cringeworthy part for me.
    They've been approved for season 2 but i'm not sure if they're filming yet...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234