Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hemlock Grove on Netflix - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by skimom2 View Post
    I've been wondering about this one, but haven't gotten around to watching it. We got rid of cable a couple of months ago, so we're working our way through the Netflix and HuluPlus caalogues You've intrigued me here!
    i started watching episode 1 and seriously considered not watching anymore.... then i kept watching. And it became so completely addicting that i watched the entire season in 1 weekend. It's fabulous....


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Thornfield
    Posts
    3,472

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix


    when the kid turned into a werewolf, I was done. They jumped a really big hairy shark as far as I was concerned and didn't waste my time with it anymore. I might need to try to get through at least the first season to give it a fair shake.




    Quote Originally Posted by VampireLily View Post
    i started watching episode 1 and seriously considered not watching anymore.... then i kept watching. And it became so completely addicting that i watched the entire season in 1 weekend. It's fabulous....

    Last edited by Dana Jean; October 22nd, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Dana Jean, it's the weirdest freaking show I've ever seen, and it jumps many sharks...but it was addicting as hell the longer I watched, and it all sort of came together in the end. I ended up liking it quite a bit--I hope there's another season in the works. Bill Skarsgard had such a hard time with the American accent, though--that ended up being the most cringeworthy part for me.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    995

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    I tried watching a preview of it but husband was channel surfing and when he starts that I give up and grab a book or the pc....it drives me crazy!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    I tried watching a preview of it but husband was channel surfing and when he starts that I give up and grab a book or the pc....it drives me crazy!
    LOL! Me, too. We can manage WD together, but otherwise he surfs alone

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Hemlock Grove on Netflix

    Quote Originally Posted by skimom2 View Post
    Dana Jean, it's the weirdest freaking show I've ever seen, and it jumps many sharks...but it was addicting as hell the longer I watched, and it all sort of came together in the end. I ended up liking it quite a bit--I hope there's another season in the works. Bill Skarsgard had such a hard time with the American accent, though--that ended up being the most cringeworthy part for me.
    They've been approved for season 2 but i'm not sure if they're filming yet...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •