This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just saying..........

Default Re: Just saying..........

Shasta, we have a saying in Newfoundland...."May ye niver dies till I kills yah". Means hope ye live forever.

I love it! Especially in the accent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Shasta, we have a saying in Newfoundland...."May ye niver dies till I kills yah". Means hope ye live forever.
    That reminds me so much of JD ♥

I miss him. I know we all do.

Someone was talking about lite brite?

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Flake, you made me very sad. No one has failed and you're all wonderful.

I'm not going away. I promise. I was just going to take a little break. But instead Sunny and I talked about it and I'm just going to keep my mouth shut!!

And it had zero to do with you guys or Marsha being on vacation. I've been thinking about it since the gun threads came about. But I'm just going to be smarter in my use and only talk about Mr. King and big threads!!

I failed if I made you think you failed. You guys are amazing.
    It's okay, don't feel bad, Shasta my comments about people leaving weren't only concerning what you had said. (There have been a number of members contacting us privately over the past week or so wanting to discuss leaving the board.) I think perhaps things just bubbled up for a lot of people today.

I'd just like to give a general heads-up so that folks will be aware and understand that there may be delays across the board. Over the next week we will be down to one moderator, (remember, we are 24/7 now ) so I'll appreciate people taking that into account when they're posting.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

...wellllll, I was gonna post nice stuff here...and then I gets hit with a poopy towel!.......still, that appears to be an apt metaphor for some of the back-biting and in-fighting that has gone on, and I have allowed myself to be drawn into for the sake of my friends here...this is a FAMILY...a weird one at times, but family...there are a few that need to suck in some good air, and we will move on-after wiping up the poop with a wet-nap...now having said that-I want to say to the Madam, Flake and Dana Jean, that you have ALL been a joy for me...you each bring your own unique skill set to the job and it keeps things interesting...well done my fair ladies, well done...Marsha has left her shop in good hands........so, off I go now to shop for towels...I'm a bit squeamish over the fecally monogrammed ones....

Thanks to the moderators. When Ms. Mod get back - you guys all have to get together for lunch or something and do this.

Thanks GNT for your post, except for the last line.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Thanks to the moderators. When Ms. Mod get back - you guys all have to get together for lunch or something and do this.

Thanks GNT for your post, except for the last line.
    ..yeah, it was a bit shi**y...c'mon!...ya hadda know that was comin'!...

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Well I threw my Sensitivity Switch, so now I'm all warm & fuzzy inside...and gee whiz was it ever rusted stuck, but a couple shots of W-D and a two pound hammer, oh, and a couple pennies in the fuse box, and we is good to go!
    Love you guys!...oh yes sweet suck up!..um, I typed that last part with my out-loud finger, didn't I

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast