This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just saying..........

Default Re: Just saying..........

Thank you to all who keep this board up and running( peacefully/error free etc..) and do a fantastic job of it!

I think you all do a wonderful job.... And since I've come away from my facebook account, I've NOWHERE but here to commence drunk posting, so Mods... Put your battle hats on because it's nearly wine o'clock over here (nearly 5pm) and it's Friday... I'M JOKING OF COURSE!!!! (or am I... scratchy chin smiley). YES, I AM!! (Joking....)

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    I think you all do a wonderful job.... And since I've come away from my facebook account, I've NOWHERE but here to commence drunk posting, so Mods... Put your battle hats on because it's nearly wine o'clock over here (nearly 5pm) and it's Friday... I'M JOKING OF COURSE!!!! (or am I... scratchy chin smiley). YES, I AM!! (Joking....)
    She totally isn't......

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    Wine O'Clock.....I'm gonna use that before the day is out ♥

Thank you Moderators for all you do here for us, while Ms Mod is on vacation. She also need some time off.
    And also happy that this board is open now 24/7 so can stop by to post over weekends if I want so.
    Big big Thankee

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...wellllll, I was gonna post nice stuff here...and then I gets hit with a poopy towel!.......still, that appears to be an apt metaphor for some of the back-biting and in-fighting that has gone on, and I have allowed myself to be drawn into for the sake of my friends here...this is a FAMILY...a weird one at times, but family...there are a few that need to suck in some good air, and we will move on-after wiping up the poop with a wet-nap...now having said that-I want to say to the Madam, Flake and Dana Jean, that you have ALL been a joy for me...you each bring your own unique skill set to the job and it keeps things interesting...well done my fair ladies, well done...Marsha has left her shop in good hands........so, off I go now to shop for towels...I'm a bit squeamish over the fecally monogrammed ones....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345