This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Heart Shaped Box

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    I just finished Horns tonight... wow.
    Steeeeeeephen? *whiny voice* Your son made me cry.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    I just finished Horns tonight... wow.
    Steeeeeeephen? *whiny voice* Your son made me cry.
    Awww, geeeze......you're such a sap

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    Awww, geeeze......you're such a sap
    Yes. Yes I am.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Yes. Yes I am.
    It's okay.....we need a certain number of your kind to level those like me out

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    dublin ireland
    Posts
    1,329

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    I read and loved 20th Century Ghosts, Heart Shaped Box and Horns. I think Joe Hill has his own very dark twist and still the ability tomake you like very awkward characters. I'm nearly fifished NOS4R2 and this is his best yet, IMO. I love Vic and Lou and Maggie. He even has me, not liking, but understanding Manx. I have Joyland waiting in the wings. How good is that?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    Quote Originally Posted by doowopgirl View Post
    I read and loved 20th Century Ghosts, Heart Shaped Box and Horns. I think Joe Hill has his own very dark twist and still the ability tomake you like very awkward characters. I'm nearly fifished NOS4R2 and this is his best yet, IMO. I love Vic and Lou and Maggie. He even has me, not liking, but understanding Manx. I have Joyland waiting in the wings. How good is that?
    I've actually just started Joyland and have got through the first 30 pages and I can just feel the story about to take off! Can't wait!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    dublin ireland
    Posts
    1,329

    Default Re: Heart Shaped Box

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogie View Post
    I've actually just started Joyland and have got through the first 30 pages and I can just feel the story about to take off! Can't wait!
    Starting Joyland tomorrow. Can't wait!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •