Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Defining the Term Satan - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Defining the Term Satan

Default Re: Defining the Term Satan

Right . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    The original post was too long and rambling to keep my attention......so I skipped it.

. . .such a tiny font.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

HA!*SNRT*HA!

HA!*SNRT!*HA!..oh gee I think I just ruptured my spleen

I think the really disturbing thing is I could follow that, and that's not easy. You're somehow trying to string an argument on the nature of evil by connecting old horror movies, Metallica albums, the gospels and the prophecies of John into a theory by taking them all out of context. It's clear you've done some reading on these things, but it's also clear you're looking for evil. If you look for evil, you're going to find it, even when it's not there.

For the sake of your sanity, just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragan View Post
    I think the really disturbing thing is I could follow that, and that's not easy. You're somehow trying to string an argument on the nature of evil by connecting old horror movies, Metallica albums, the gospels and the prophecies of John into a theory by taking them all out of context. It's clear you've done some reading on these things, but it's also clear you're looking for evil. If you look for evil, you're going to find it, even when it's not there.

For the sake of your sanity, just stop.
    Let me get this straight. You state that if I look for evil I am going to find it. Then you are going to tell me once I have found evil that there is no evil. What about when evil, say on 9/11, finds me?

For the sake of somebody's sanity I better stop.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Yeah that's me, and that's exactly what I do, follow you, can't get enough of ya, I'm smitten with ya you hunk o' hunk o' burnin' love you, why you put the pizzle in my skizzle, you my main Skeezicks, your the reason for the season, the jelly on my biscuits, the butter on me breads, my lovely crispy chicken what fingers needs a good Kentucky Fried lickin', would you marry me?
    I will tell you this, pal, the depth of your really knowin' of nothin', simply astounding in it's breadth, but your vocabulary, combined with your particular flavor of mania, it ain't bad, no not at all.
    Now, until someone with a much higher pay grade than I'll ever have pronounces you the original true "God", or even just one of those kewl minor ones, you KNOW exactly, squat, zip, zero, nada, nothin'.
    And as for the rest, stop askin' opinionated questions if you don't want any kind of a genuine opinionated answer, you asked a opinionated question, I gave you an honest legitimate opinionated answer, you obviously didn't like it, too damn bad for you and your opinion, but then you ain't Perry Mason, so at least your client ain't gonna be doin' life in the electric chair because you didn't get the answer you wanted (hmm, or did you?)...that one go over your head?..eh, probably, never mind then.
    Now, med 'em if ya got 'em, and after while you can think up some other argument/confrontation you think you want to have, need to have...hmm, have to have?..yeah, you have to doncha, it's inside ya like that, ain't it?

Oh my yes, you & me, long walks on the beach, the stars shinin' down upon us, warm sands between our tootsies, our fingers...................................
    Keep it up and you will have to post an address as president of my fan club taking autograph requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    The original post was too long and rambling to keep my attention......so I skipped it.
    Funny, so did I.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Let me get this straight. You state that if I look for evil I am going to find it. Then you are going to tell me once I have found evil that there is no evil. What about when evil, say on 9/11, finds me?

For the sake of somebody's sanity I better stop.
    Uh-huh, and that's what you got out of that post was is it ?
    So is English your first language?...seriously, I'd really like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Keep it up and you will have to post an address as president of my fan club taking autograph requests.
    Oh it's always up for you, my most favorite deep fried fruit filled sweety-pie...awww see what you did, you made me blush, hhhot stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    '
    It appears that, once again, you are taking things in a way that was not intended by the poster and are putting words in that were not there. Nowhere in his post did PatInTheHat say anything about spying. It was with some reservations that this thread was posted at all and if it is going to become yet another one that devolves into contentious remarks then it will not only be closed, it will be deleted.
    Touting is spying, among other things. I think, Ms Mod, that you are taking things too personally. I find the comments from PatInTheHat amusing and I do not take them personally and I am not offended by them and I am not practicing retaliation. For me it was more like two members blasting fun at serious nonsense. I doubt that PatInTheHat, or anybody else, has lost any sleep because of our, how do they call it these days...chat. I doubt that PatInTheHat is depressed or fuming with rage because of my comical overview of Satan. He delivered his message in his way and had a little fun with it and still we are breathing and getting on with a smile. You should too. Have a relax Ms Mod. It's not that bad.

As for the dilemma and hours lost while you all considered if the thread should be deleted for the fifth time or not, sorry.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast