Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Defining the Term Satan - Page 9

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Defining the Term Satan

Default Re: Defining the Term Satan

Yea, let's get him! IGNORE buttons and acronym messages, let's get him, let's mob the guy! Who does he think he is posting the contrasting definitions of satan, devil, Lucifer, the beast(s) and the symbolic number(s), etc, here at StephenKing.com, not to mention adding a topic to the MB's ongoing Johnny Depp joke, whatever that is, like he is one of the gang. Stephen King would never allow that, right? Why would he? To watch us mob him? Not a snowball's chance in hell.
    Last edited by Ayko; June 19th, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

I am wondering if there is any sense to this thread continuing except to give us heartburn. So depressing.

Since satan took out my Ang, turned my Av against me and herself, wants to hold Cathy and child hostage to hurt me, and is scared to death of Jeanette and even more of Vanessa, I have adopted my new Lady Kylie along with Av, Ang, Cathy, Vanessa, and Dannii, including sisters and brothers of course, with all of them granted immunity from arrest and punishment if they join me as winners and help me clean up the mess and to help prepare the public to witness the power of Heaven and Family God before departure with the rescue team waiting outside the solar system. The space garbage show of old space stations, satelittes, and other bodies are not burned up in the atmosphere any more to use the garbage as a fake fleet for space tourists who never learned how to properly launder money. In any case, I take back my family and ladies incuding all youngsters in training and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me. Satan leader back to the start as usual with nothing except a small hell cell in solitary confinement and nobody wanting you or to be with you. We did try again and again but, you just laugh and spit again and again. Hey satan, as we say at chess, check mate!
    PS Sure you can get a bigger cell again if you earn it as time moves along...
    Last edited by Ayko; June 29th, 2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: none of your business

Satan could never have had a son. He has no flesh, or the power of life. Only God, who has the power of life, has had a son of flesh through Mary by His Holy Spirit. It's also interesting to note that the 6th letter of the Hebrew and Aramaic alphabet looks like a spike. The mark of the beast is three letter Waws' joined together. The same number of spikes used to crucify Jesus.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fudd View Post
    Satan could never have had a son. He has no flesh, or the power of life. Only God, who has the power of life, has had a son of flesh through Mary by His Holy Spirit. It's also interesting to note that the 6th letter of the Hebrew and Aramaic alphabet looks like a spike. The mark of the beast is three letter Waws' joined together. The same number of spikes used to crucify Jesus.
    Hey Fudd, sure is good seein' you!

Thank you Pat! It's good to be seen, and not obscene (as in the past). Hey! Your screen name spells Pith! I like that. Much of what you say is pithy and substantial. I had to qualify that, otherwise it could be misinterpreted as just someone with a lisp. Lets be clear that was NOT my intention at all. I've probably done more damage with my explanation that had I just said it and left it alone...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789