Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
International Broadcasts - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Broadcasts

Default Re: International Broadcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Galli said it's available translated to Russian now.
    That's right, our Channel 1 (the main TV channel in Russia) showed the second episode yesterday.

Really excited. Tonight in the UK, at 22:00hrs, Channel 5 begins showing UTD. I'm looking forward to the different take on the story, and I can watch happy in the knowledge that there is going to be a second series.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Really excited. Tonight in the UK, at 22:00hrs, Channel 5 begins showing UTD. I'm looking forward to the different take on the story, and I can watch happy in the knowledge that there is going to be a second series.
    Holy crap!!! Thanks for the reminder!! Normally i'm in bed by 10, exception tonight!!!

CBS’ drama series Under The Dome got off to a good start last night for UK broadcaster Channel 5.

Airing behind the finale of Big Brother (which peaked with 2.6 million viewers), Stephen King’s 13 episode series premiered to an average of just over 2 million viewers (including+1) and a 12% share. The ratings for the series are well above Channel 5′s slot average and outperformed other recent US premieres on the channel such as Person of Interest in August 2012 and its average audience of 1.5 million viewers, but fell short of the 2.9 million viewers that tuned into the series premiere of Dallas in September 2012.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12