This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Under The Dome Miniseries ***SPOILERS***

Default Re: Under The Dome Miniseries ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post

Maybe Jim's wife was one of the aliens, and they're mad at him for marrying her...
    Wow... I even don't know what to say That's quite an idea! Anyway, we know for sure there is something about

Jim's wife in it... She painted that egg and pink stars... I'm trying to imagine what that could possibly mean, but I have no ideas so far. That's a big mystery

I have a horrible feeling that by the end of the series, all questions won't be answered and all loose ends won't be tied

Who needs answers anyway? And who really wants their loose ends tied?

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Big Jim knows that the military knows that he killed the minister, so his goose is cooked if the dome comes down.

I watched that section again where Dodee is listening to the radio with captions on - I did not catch all the dialog on first watch. One cool thing about watching with captions on is some of the dialog was credited to Cox. If Cox had previously been mentioned, I missed it too lol

That is interesting -- I don't think I've seen or heard his name come up before.

I finally got to see the season ender last night. I have really tried to like this series. I have watched every episode. I just cannot get past the weak writing and bad acting. The last episode had such a thrown together feeling, as if the writers had no idea of where they were going with the plot of the one episode let alone the series. This posting on the AV Club site says it all for me. I honestly do want to like the series, I swear!

http://www.avclub.com/articles/curtains,102645/

Quote Originally Posted by carrie's younger brother View Post
    I finally got to see the season ender last night. I have really tried to like this series. I have watched every episode. I just cannot get past the weak writing and bad acting. The last episode had such a thrown together feeling, as if the writers had no idea of where they were going with the plot of the one episode let alone the series. This posting on the AV Club site says it all for me. I honestly do want to like the series, I swear!

http://www.avclub.com/articles/curtains,102645/
    Lol... That's a great review. I gots to say that, even though I agreed with the review, I actually enjoyed the last couple episodes

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post

I watched that section again where Dodee is listening to the radio with captions on - I did not catch all the dialog on first watch. One cool thing about watching with captions on is some of the dialog was credited to Cox. If Cox had previously been mentioned, I missed it too lol
    I depend on the captions a lot while watching TV. Those captions were terrible, terrible, terrible and I hope they find another company to do the captions in the following seasons..
    Last edited by Haunted; September 20th, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829