Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone Care To Speculate......... - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Care To Speculate.........

Default Re: Anyone Care To Speculate.........

I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    Another thought. What if it is to protect the people of Chester Mills from an impending disaster. Such as a scientist with cutting edge military technology shielding his home town from a ... (meteor, sun burst, terrorist bomb plot, etc.). We get to see the other side of the dome go "boom".

It's Obama. Because, after all, doesn't Obama do everything?
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    It's Obama. Because, after all, doesn't Obama do everything?
    Well... I guess that would go with the whole government theme.

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    I think it is generated by the antismoking lobby..their methods are getting more and more extreme every day..yeesh..
    The nicotine cravings kicked in after watching that.

And I haven't smoked in over two years.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Maybe the source is a person this time?

I still think a cool ending would be if the dome began slowly shrinking. Can you imagine how badly that would end if the dome just got smaller and smaller? Shudder.
    I like the idea of the shrinking dome.

What if Peter Shumway knew something about the impending dome... Or maybe Barbie knew and that's why he may have killed Shumway. Or is it just a coincidence that the series opened with that scene?

No, not the whole government. Just Obama. He does everything by himself. Nothing came before and nothing will come after Obama and his dome.

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    Well... I guess that would go with the whole government theme.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

I'm waiting to hear what your real speculation is, Dana Jean.
    I'm still in awe at the way you nailed Henry as the killer in the first episode of Harper's Island.......

I don't have a speculation, hahaha. Obama does everything bad in the free world, so he's farted out a dome or something. He acts alone because he's out to get each and every one of us.

(you do know I'm being sarcastic, right?)

And for some reason, I just knew Harper's Island. From the get go. I just knew. Thanks for remembering that. It's rare I do anything cool.

I guess my thinking is way off on this one. I was going with it having to do with that mysterious mist that appeared that was never explained. It's been awhile since I read The Mist, but when the propane tanks rolled by at the beginning of UTD, I was having flashbacks of the government involvement in The Mist.

I love fushingfeef's idea of a shrinking dome, that would be just awful.........ly good! tenngolfer's idea of the dome providing some protection for the town's residents is equally good.

I'm just thinking that a government involvement would be too obvious, but the obvious is sometimes easily overlooked and just as delicious..........

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    I don't have a speculation, hahaha. Obama does everything bad in the free world, so he's farted out a dome or something. He acts alone because he's out to get each and every one of us.

(you do know I'm being sarcastic, right?)

And for some reason, I just knew Harper's Island. From the get go. I just knew. Thanks for remembering that. It's rare I do anything cool.

You had "the Shining"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast