Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Just curious? - Page 5

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just curious?

Default Re: Just curious?

There may come a time where one of his novels interests me.
    ...I'm sure the entire King family is waiting with bated breath for THAT moment...

I couldn't care less what you think and you can probably guess where I think you should stick your opinion.
    ...right back atcha cuz!....you show up on this Board, dedicated to an author you now profess to be "so-so" about, and drop these idiotically prepared statements on us, professing not to care about anything or anybody-but your so-called arguments ring hollow, if you didn't care somewhere in your shriveled little soul-you wouldn't keep returning to heap this written sewage upon us...take yer sorry azz and go peddle your nonsense where someone gives a damn...you have done nothing in 99% of your posts but act stupid...plain and simple...and I do the same, but my brand of stupid is not disrespectful, mean or spiteful...you play no part in the daily goings on of this community, and only "grace" us with your presence when you want to come in and swoop and poop...I only speak for myself, but it's real easy to fling around the kind of insults you do when you aren't man enough to say it to someone's face...name the spot, and I'll happily meet with you and tell you personally "right up close" what I think about your offensive tactics...you disgust me, and owe this community the honor of closing your account and vanishing into the past..."stick your opinion" indeed!...

jimson2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...I'm sure the entire King family is waiting with bated breath for THAT moment...

...right back atcha cuz!....you show up on this Board, dedicated to an author you now profess to be "so-so" about, and drop these idiotically prepared statements on us, professing not to care about anything or anybody-but your so-called arguments ring hollow, if you didn't care somewhere in your shriveled little soul-you wouldn't keep returning to heap this written sewage upon us...take yer sorry azz and go peddle your nonsense where someone gives a damn...you have done nothing in 99% of your posts but act stupid...plain and simple...and I do the same, but my brand of stupid is not disrespectful, mean or spiteful...you play no part in the daily goings on of this community, and only "grace" us with your presence when you want to come in and swoop and poop...I only speak for myself, but it's real easy to fling around the kind of insults you do when you aren't man enough to say it to someone's face...name the spot, and I'll happily meet with you and tell you personally "right up close" what I think about your offensive tactics...you disgust me, and owe this community the honor of closing your account and vanishing into the past..."stick your opinion" indeed!...
    I wasn't the one who first personally started to take anyone to task for their comments. You know exercising their free speech.

You have apparently only read my posts in the politics forum. I have made many more elsewhere and now you are making threats?

I live in Tucson Arizona, since you are the one who wants to personally tell me something "up close" let me know when you have your plane ticket and I'll meet you for a beer.

The violence part will be up to you.

Any one remember Mother Abigail she was rewarded for voting republican all her life in the Stand uncut.

Quote Originally Posted by jimson2 View Post
    I wasn't the one who first personally started to take anyone to task for their comments. You know exercising their free speech.

You have apparently only read my posts in the politics forum. I have made many more elsewhere and now you are making threats?

I live in Tucson Arizona, since you are the one who wants to personally tell me something "up close" let me know when you have your plane ticket and I'll meet you for a beer.

The violence part will be up to you.
    ...thanks for the clue about "free speech"...this given to someone who has been a part of the Fourth Estate for over 30 years...plus, I don't advocate violence on a normal basis, it was a way of making a point...next time I'll color with a brighter crayon...and yes, I HAVE read your other posts and still maintain that most are negative at best, condescending and nasty at worst.....you, as usual, have completely missed the point...I leave you to your wonderfulness, and enjoy that beer...I am intelligent enough to remove myself before things get any more heated...

jimson2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkisscary View Post
    Any one remember Mother Abigail she was rewarded for voting republican all her life in the Stand uncut.
    I don't actually, but I'll accept that as an example. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkisscary View Post
    Darn it. Well done... you got one of my best ones from my Sword of Damocles.

jimson2 Guest

I realize I never answered someone's question of how many Stephen King books I have read. I had to look at a list to remember.
    While I remember reading only parts of various collections, these I know for certain I have read in their entirety. Includes ebook singles collaborations, Bachman etc

The Shining
    The Stand
    Christine
    The Dead zone
    Fire starter
    Different seasons
    Night shift
    Cujo
    Pet semetary
    Misery
    The Talisman
    Black House
    Thinner
    The dark half
    It
    Eyes of the dragon
    Needful things
    Insomnia
    Rose madder
    The Green mile
    Desperation
    Dreamcatcher
    Hearts in atlantis
    From a Buick eight
    Bag of Bones
    Cell
    Blaze
    Riding the Bullet
    Mile 81
    Ur
    Under the Dome
    11-22-63
    The gunslinger

jimson2 Guest

I HAVE read your other posts and still maintain that most are negative at best, condescending and nasty at worst..
    I don't really get this. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 posts outside of the political forum. The only negative one's were when I said I didn't like Cell much and that it seemed incomplete and when I said I so far thought the movie adaption of UTD sucked.

I think that it would be pretty easy to see that the "mean nasty offensive tactics" are usually reserved for those who start the name calling first, but perhaps not always. I'm a little biased on the subject.

Even way back when, in the Cell thread when I pointed out to you that most of my non political posts were positive you proclaimed that that didn't change your opinion of me one whit.

Since we seem to have a longstanding dislike here, I'll do my part and avoid any further interaction with you.

...thanks for the clue about "free speech"...this given to someone who has been a part of the Fourth Estate for over 30 years...plus, I don't advocate violence on a normal basis, it was a way of making a point...next time I'll color with a brighter crayon...and yes, I HAVE read your other posts and still maintain that most are negative at best, condescending and nasty at worst.....you, as usual, have completely missed the point...I leave you to your wonderfulness, and enjoy that beer...I am intelligent enough to remove myself before things get any more heated...
    Quote Originally Posted by jimson2 View Post
    I don't really get this. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 posts outside of the political forum. The only negative one's were when I said I didn't like Cell much and that it seemed incomplete and when I said I so far thought the movie adaption of UTD sucked.

I think that it would be pretty easy to see that the "mean nasty offensive tactics" are usually reserved for those who start the name calling first, but perhaps not always. I'm a little biased on the subject.

Even way back when, in the Cell thread when I pointed out to you that most of my non political posts were positive you proclaimed that that didn't change your opinion of me one whit.

Since we seem to have a longstanding dislike here, I'll do my part and avoid any further interaction with you.
    Now that you've both come to an agreement, we can probably put the knives away, yar?
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast