Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
which is the best movies to watch in a leisure time? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: which is the best movies to watch in a leisure time?

Default Re: which is the best movies to watch in a leisure time?

Young Frankenstein Amadeus Raiders of the Lost Ark The African Queen Unforgiven The Wizard of Oz The Princess Bride The Trouble With Harry North by Northwest Tootsie Rain Man Sleepy Hollow Braveheart Gallipoli Schindler's List Saving Private Ryan E.T. Fantasia Gentleman's Agreement To Kill A Mockingbird King of Hearts Life Is Beautiful Frances Sleeping Beauty The Blind Side Gone With the Wind To Catch A Thief How to Marry a Millionaire Rear Window Stalag 17 Roman Holiday Syriana Something Wicked This Way Comes Independence Day Argo Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil Runaway Train Breaker Morant Some Like It Hot The King and I Gentlemen Prefer Blondes The Shawshank Redemption Unfaithful Sweet and Lowdown Frozen River Sliding Doors Run, Lola, Run Spellbound The Visitor Rango The Untouchables Good Night, and Good Luck March of the Penguins The Usual Suspects Speed Dr. Zhivago O Brother, Where Art Thou? Blue Sky The Sound of Music Breakdown Home Fries The Hudsucker Proxy Double Indemnity Out of Africa Whalerider Dead Poets' Society Sixteen Candles The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Benny & Joon Stakeout Victor/Victoria L.A. Confidential Shakespeare in Love ...

... The Apartment Gandhi Strictly Ballroom Love, Actually The Reader The Contender A Streetcar Named Desire Elizabeth Stagecoach The Little Mermaid Days of Heaven Fargo The Year of Living Dangerously A Passage to India Much Ado About Nothing Sounder Enchanted April Dr. Strangelove Memoirs of a Geisha Reds The Strangers Lone Star American Beauty The Green Mile Waiting for Guffman Chicago Clockwatchers Muriel's Wedding Witness Funny Face The English Patient Thelma and Louise Inside Man Hugo Dangerous Liaisons Goodbye Lenin The Big Chill The Help Steel Magnolias Doubt The Nightmare Before Christmas Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? The Replacement Killers The Professional The Lion in Winter Rebel Without a Cause Midnight in Paris Memento Shadow of the Vampire Hair In the Heat of the Night Beetlejuice All About Eve The Manchurian Candidate The Last King of Scotland The Mission Sunset Boulevard Fatal Attraction A Few Good Men All That Jazz Disturbia Burn After Reading The Talented Mr. Ripley Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Barefoot in the Park Sense and Sensibility Cabaret Don Juan DeMarco Primal Fear This Is Spinal Tap Bringing Up Baby Auntie Mame Ghost The Silence of the Lambs Breaking Away The Addams Family Love in the Afternoon Nell The Count of Monte Cristo Ever After Grosse Pointe Blank Black Swan....

yes !! popeye...admittedly a guilty pleasure...but luvs me a williams/nillsson/altman mashup !!

'i'm mean i'm mean i'm mean, if ya know what i mean (he says he's mean) if ya know what i say (he's mean he's mean !) if ya know what i mean (he's mean he's mean !)"

two pages, lil ??

kageshema ran the hidden fortress crouching tiger-hidden dragon hero oldboy godzilla (orig) badlands the wicker man field of dreams the natural fast times at ridgemont high the great waldo pepper yojimbo the man who knew too much the fog chitty chitty bang bang iceman the adventure sof buckaroo banzai: across the eight dimension the fly videodrome scanners assault on precint 13 the searchers twilight zone: the movie (wanna see something really scary ?) dracula (langella vers) the empire strikes back slapshot electra glide in blue easy rider woodstock once upon a time in the west the godfather the godfather II house (william katt) the lord of the rings trilogy superman (donner) batman (burton) the dark knight the devils backbone winter bone once upon a midnight clear sky captain and the world of tomorrow total recall (arnie) time bandits brazil 12 monkeys monty python and...the holy grail...meaning of life...life of brian... war of the worlds (speilberg) chariots of fire the ninth gate creepshow the last samuri glory top secret ! southern comfort vanilla sky the entire phantasm series (BOY !!) bubba hotep collateral a clockwork orange apocalypto zardoz vanishing point (orig) billy jack the private life of sherlock holmes the breakfast club ferris buellers day off psycho midnight express serpico the french connection the conversation body double blow out the seven faces of dr lao the incredible mr limpet night of the living dead (romero) dawn of the dead (ditto) return of the living dead ...shhhhheeeeeeooooooooottt !! running outta steam....
    Last edited by guido tkp; July 30th, 2013 at 10:42 PM.

I was riffing on yours, Kansas. :-)

So many movies; not enough time or space in which to list them.

Schindler’s List,Life is beautiful,Beautiful Mind,The Painted Veil,The Green Mile,Poltergeist,It,Salem’s Lot(1979)...

loved 'life is beautiful' so sad...saw it in the theater in its original italian w/subtitles...wonderful stuff !!

no worries, lil''

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Young Frankenstein Amadeus Raiders of the Lost Ark The African Queen Unforgiven The Wizard of Oz The Princess Bride The Trouble With Harry North by Northwest Tootsie Rain Man Sleepy Hollow Braveheart Gallipoli Schindler's List Saving Private Ryan E.T. Fantasia Gentleman's Agreement To Kill A Mockingbird King of Hearts Life Is Beautiful Frances Sleeping Beauty The Blind Side Gone With the Wind To Catch A Thief How to Marry a Millionaire Rear Window Stalag 17 Roman Holiday Syriana Something Wicked This Way Comes Independence Day Argo Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil Runaway Train Breaker Morant Some Like It Hot The King and I Gentlemen Prefer Blondes The Shawshank Redemption Unfaithful Sweet and Lowdown Frozen River Sliding Doors Run, Lola, Run Spellbound The Visitor Rango The Untouchables Good Night, and Good Luck March of the Penguins The Usual Suspects Speed Dr. Zhivago O Brother, Where Art Thou? Blue Sky The Sound of Music Breakdown Home Fries The Hudsucker Proxy Double Indemnity Out of Africa Whalerider Dead Poets' Society Sixteen Candles The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Benny & Joon Stakeout Victor/Victoria L.A. Confidential Shakespeare in Love ...
    Holy crap, how'd you do that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    ... The Apartment Gandhi Strictly Ballroom Love, Actually The Reader The Contender A Streetcar Named Desire Elizabeth Stagecoach The Little Mermaid Days of Heaven Fargo The Year of Living Dangerously A Passage to India Much Ado About Nothing Sounder Enchanted April Dr. Strangelove Memoirs of a Geisha Reds The Strangers Lone Star American Beauty The Green Mile Waiting for Guffman Chicago Clockwatchers Muriel's Wedding Witness Funny Face The English Patient Thelma and Louise Inside Man Hugo Dangerous Liaisons Goodbye Lenin The Big Chill The Help Steel Magnolias Doubt The Nightmare Before Christmas Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? The Replacement Killers The Professional The Lion in Winter Rebel Without a Cause Midnight in Paris Memento Shadow of the Vampire Hair In the Heat of the Night Beetlejuice All About Eve The Manchurian Candidate The Last King of Scotland The Mission Sunset Boulevard Fatal Attraction A Few Good Men All That Jazz Disturbia Burn After Reading The Talented Mr. Ripley Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Barefoot in the Park Sense and Sensibility Cabaret Don Juan DeMarco Primal Fear This Is Spinal Tap Bringing Up Baby Auntie Mame Ghost The Silence of the Lambs Breaking Away The Addams Family Love in the Afternoon Nell The Count of Monte Cristo Ever After Grosse Pointe Blank Black Swan....
    Holy crap, how'd you do that II?!

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory......(and not the Tim Burton remake either). No one can compare to Gene Wilder as Wonka. That movie always puts a smile on my face.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

I saw Monty Python & The Holy Grail & The Pink Panther Strikes Again in my leisure suit (and snappy platform shoes)...hey now, it was just 'a thing'...only lasted maybe a week..did I ever mention I had mono back then?..not buyin' it, huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast