Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Office

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: The Office

Smile The Office

I am having trouble with the following question from The Shining. I have entered many responses without success.

What does Danny do to make the ghosts he sees disappear?

Thanks

Default Re: The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    I am having trouble with the following question from The Shining. I have entered many responses without success.

Thanks
    You'll need to post another 4 messages to the threads on the message board before you're able to P.M other members, but one of our long-time members is very good with The Office questions and would I think be happy to help you.
    Her name is Spideyman and once you've enough posts under your belt, you can message her here.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post

Thanks
    Granddaddy, I'd be pleased to help you with the office. I think you can receive PM's so I'll give that a try with your question here.
    Once your post count is more, feel free to PM private message me for further help if needed.

...he thrusts his fists against the post and still insists...oh never mind, wrong again...