Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
For those who no longer post...or newbies who wont - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those who no longer post...or newbies who wont

Default Re: For those who no longer post...or newbies who wont

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...so who the hell is this Srbo, and why is he such a witty, urbane, charming and loving fellow???....
    I'm not sure, but I think he might be writing a book...

When I first read the thread title, it was the first two words that caught my eye... AC/DC came to mind.
    Last edited by nate_watkins; July 15th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    Once again,very well said,Srbo..think I was just joining round about the time you went on,as somebody said above,walkabout,the crocodile Dundee reference,where folks just say adios for a while..but I enjoyed your posts when I first joined here,and am glad you are back..am on fb as well,and while I love my friends from here,there and everywhere,the sad truth is not many people are readers,which to me,translates to thinkers..not looking down on fb,just saying,the folks here are witty,intelligent,and know their stuff,sk wise..and with ms mod running the show,and the cool, calm, sweet presence of spidey,why this cannot be beat..(here is a little pooh for spidey..)
    Plus there are none of those stupid and annoying ads that pop up for no apparent reason, wanting you to "like them" - arrrgh! I only kept my FB going so I could stay in touch with relatives in another province, really old friends who have moved far away and people I met in Scotland when I was over there. SKMB is light years away in quality, humour, etc. Plus we all have something in common to share - reading and the works of Stephen King

Welcome home prodigal son .... you have been missed ...

Out of curiousity, what is Ka-Tet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceefor View Post
    Out of curiousity, what is Ka-Tet?
    A group of otherwise unrelated people who come together with a common purpose or interest would be a dictionary definition but it is more than that to me. It's people coming together for a common purpose and then are connected on an emotional level as well, who become family. If you want to learn more about why it's used here, read The Dark Tower series!

Welcome home, Srbo! I tried to leave, deleted my profile, and everything. A few days later, I came back with a new name.(originally CCRider529)
    I don't go on FB, or any other social networks, ain't got the time for all that, and don't want to go on those sites period.
    So, glad you are back!!

This is truly the best place ever. You all are such a huge part of my life! I grab my cuppa coffee in the morning and sit down to check in, see what's happening. I learn here, I laugh (a lot) here, sometimes I cry...but my day is not complete if I haven't spent some time here.

I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary, next month. I treasure every single day I have been part of the Ka-Tet. I love you all!!

Welcome back, Srbo!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    This is truly the best place ever. You all are such a huge part of my life! I grab my cuppa coffee in the morning and sit down to check in, see what's happening. I learn here, I laugh (a lot) here, sometimes I cry...but my day is not complete if I haven't spent some time here.

I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary, next month. I treasure every single day I have been part of the Ka-Tet. I love you all!!

Awwww...you is the sweetest Cat! Right back atcha..

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...so who the hell is this Srbo, and why is he such a witty, urbane, charming and loving fellow???....
    I have heard of him. The ancients speak of him. He used to sell snake oil in another when and he has everyone fooled. He is plotting to take over the world is the rumor I have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast