This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those who no longer post...or newbies who wont

Default Re: For those who no longer post...or newbies who wont

Welcome home, Srbo. I have missed your words of wisdom and hope you don't go away from us again. I'm delighted to see you still love us, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi again.
    I`m back here since yesterday, due to some "magical" slip up on my PC or who knows where or what..I just know I haven`t been able to post here for a very long time.
    And this is my home, this is SK`s msg board..this is THE Ka-Tet, this is us.
    I seem to notice that many people are missing...and also that the atmosphere is not the same.
    Mostly not.

I can tell you this: Today I told my wife how happy I am to able to post again with educated, civilized, knowledgeable readers.
    A smart bunch of people, like smart out the universe, off the charts.
    How different it is posting on FB or any other site and then come home and actually read something SMART!
    Something only a Constant Reader has..of King`s work or anybody else`s who is worth a schmitt.

Go on, have the same fate like me, or do it deliberately...hang out on FaceBook ( not that it`s a bad thing, it`s good for many things, just not for the ones we live for ), don`t post here for 6 months or so, forget about this site.
    Circle a date on your calendar when you are gonna come back...and do it, find any possible way to get back here.
    Read...read. read...and post FOR ONE DAY ONLY.
    You WILL see how big the difference is....

I told my wife an hour ago or so ...." Milla, do you have any idea how it is to be back home, talking with the SMART people again? The ones who UNDERSTAND? Wow..it`s a dream!"

So, go on, leave this place and try to get this kind of wisdom, if you wish.
    I can tell you in advance...don`t waste your time.

This is the best there ever was.
    You guys are G O L D.
    And I`m very happy I found you ...again.
    And yer wife said, "Who's Milla?". Good to see you back home where ya belong, Srbo.
    Last edited by blunthead; July 16th, 2013 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    A group of otherwise unrelated people who come together with a common purpose or interest would be a dictionary definition but it is more than that to me. It's people coming together for a common purpose and then are connected on an emotional level as well, who become family. If you want to learn more about why it's used here, read The Dark Tower series!
    And it always includes a moderator who can never retir...ouch, damn!!!

Jesus..I chocked on my coffee laughing...Cowboy, man, don`t do that to me...hahahahaha...Scott and everybody else, you are too kind.
    Nate, bro, yeah...that`s the subconsciousness, I would have never noticed it if you had not pointed it out...I salute you...
    Oh God, is it EVER good to be here again.
    All right.
    Like Frank says...time to look for me wife, this Milla person is starting to trip me out...

...and Frank needs to take a walk along the lakeside-pie pickin' is at it's height right now....

Yeah, well then...exclude Pink Floyd and show me a better band than these guys..I`ll salute you for the rest of my life...

Jesus..I chocked on my coffee laughing...Cowboy, man, don`t do that to me...hahahahaha..
    Don't choke! We just got you back.

Yeah, well then...exclude Pink Floyd and show me a better band than these guys..I`ll salute you for the rest of my life...

Srbo, welcome home! I am glad you are back! I also have been away for my vacation for a week, and I awfully missed you all, guys! I am also happy to be back here,

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...and Frank needs to take a walk along the lakeside-pie pickin' is at it's height right now....
    Camplady says we can't pick the pies for the pie shoot! We gotta bring our own!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast