Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
A role for Clint Eastwood - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A role for Clint Eastwood

Default Re: A role for Clint Eastwood

I respectfully have to DISAGREE with both of you! I love CLINT, but He's far too OLD for either ROLE!

I do agree that Clint would be perfect as Rolands father. To put it over the top...Scott Eastwood as Roland?

Nobody's heard of Scott Eastwood, the dude gets some pictures taken, and suddenly he's mentioned in like 5 threads :/

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Bottigliero View Post
    Nobody's heard of Scott Eastwood, the dude gets some pictures taken, and suddenly he's mentioned in like 5 threads :/
    Clint Eastwood has been the hands down favorite pick for the role for many, many years but it's understood that he's too old to play the part. As the son of Clint Eastwood, I think that's the reason Scott Eastwood is getting the buzz for being a candidate for the role.

Hey, if you looked like this, you too might be mentioned in "like 5 threads"!!! (and judging by that "gun" your totin' in your profile pic, maybe you do!)

Quote Originally Posted by carrie's younger brother View Post
    Hey, if you looked like this, you too might be mentioned in "like 5 threads"!!! (and judging by that "gun" your totin' in your profile pic, maybe you do!)
    I'm afraid not I love my food way too much to have that kind of body Luckily my wife likes a little bit of a belly

No, my point was, he is SUDDENLY mentioned in all these threads, because of that shoot. It's not like he was born last week: He's been Clint's son for some years now. I've not seen mention of him before.

I'm afraid not I love my food way too much to have that kind of body Luckily my wife likes a little bit of a belly

No, my point was, he is SUDDENLY mentioned in all these threads, because of that shoot. It's not like he was born last week: He's been Clint's son for some years now. I've not seen mention of him before.
    It's all good. Me and the hubby have a bit of a belly too. We can't all be Scott!
    I think his publicity agent will be happy: the photo shoot worked!

I started reading The Dark Tower when i was in the 4rh grade. Even then Clint Eastwood came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by carrie's younger brother View Post

...And in other news, Scott Eastwood was heard singing "I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, so sexxxxxy it hurts......."

I dunno if I could see him as Ro' he looks too young in the face. Maybe as Eddie he'd do, but I can't see him as Roland unless it's for young Roland...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast