Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Monty Python!

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monty Python!

Hybrid View

Default Monty Python!

http://youtu.be/JHFXG3r_0B8

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

Default Re: Monty Python!

I love Monty Python with the exception of Meaning of Life.

The Pythons still crack me up! Personal favorite The Ministry of silly walks.

OK, maybe I risk being hung drawn and quartered...I know how Monty Python fans get...I live with one...but I just dont get it. I think maybe it is one of those things that you had to have seen it when it was fresh perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    OK, maybe I risk being hung drawn and quartered...I know how Monty Python fans get...I live with one...but I just dont get it. I think maybe it is one of those things that you had to have seen it when it was fresh perhaps?
    No, I think Monty Python either appeals to you or it doesn't. My son loves it and he's 21, so there you go. But, no hung drawn and quartered. Variety is the spice of life!

I think you might be in a minority; not to say that I don't think there are many others who "don't get it". There are few in my personal experience. But there are few normal people in my personal experience, also.

Humour is subjective (I think?) I dunno - I actually like The Three Stooges and apparently as a woman I am in the minority here - guys like The Three Stooges more than women do, I have heard.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk - Oh a wise guy, eh?

...She's kidding - right?

Perhaps.

Maybe some of us had a little help with the humor the 70's, 80's, even if you are not British.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast