Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
BBC Announces the new Doctor Who - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC Announces the new Doctor Who

Default Re: BBC Announces the new Doctor Who

Can they do that? That ain't right! Lol... I don't like changes. I figured since the Time Lords had granted The Master a new regeneration cycle, they could do the same for The Doctor if necessary. They'd have to find a Time Lord who survived the war but...

oh Spidey... That is so cool! I've thought about crocheting (I don't knit) a Tom Baker scarf for my hubby. He's a big fan. He'd wear it everywhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Thanks for the link! hehe... I can't believe I never figured out Tremos was an anagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Doctor Who will be celebrating 50 years this Fall. I've been watching since 1963.
    Wow. Here I thought I was special for not missing an episode of The Simpsons since the Tracey Ullman Show shorts in the 80's...I'm not even halfway to Dr. Who territory!

Paul Bradford of Ghost Hunters International was up for the part. Sad he didn't get it. Good luck to the new Dr. Who.

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    Can they do that? That ain't right! Lol... I don't like changes. I figured since the Time Lords had granted The Master a new regeneration cycle, they could do the same for The Doctor if necessary. They'd have to find a Time Lord who survived the war but...

oh Spidey... That is so cool! I've thought about crocheting (I don't knit) a Tom Baker scarf for my hubby. He's a big fan. He'd wear it everywhere lol

I do not knit either. I made it back in the '70 in crochet. There is a technique of using back loop only and it gives a knitted look. I'll try to take a picture this weekend and post. I'll VM some links of patterns, as I know I've lost the original.

Thanks for the patterns, Spidey I can't wait to hit the yarn store!

There used to be an old BBC series titled Blake's 7 that non of y'all have probably ever seen but anyways... A character named Vila had been considered for a Doctor regeneration and I've always thought he would have made a wonderful Doctor. He had that droll type of humor going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    I do not knit either. I made it back in the '70 in crochet. There is a technique of using back loop only and it gives a knitted look. I'll try to take a picture this weekend and post. I'll VM some links of patterns, as I know I've lost the original.
    Found patterns for all the variations here.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Found patterns for all the variations here.
    Thanks Ms Mod! Do you crochet? Have you made a Doctor Who scarf?

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    Thanks Ms Mod! Do you crochet? Have you made a Doctor Who scarf?
    I do crochet but prefer knitting. Have made lots of scarves but never a Doctor Who scarf.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12