Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Return of the Green Goblin - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Return of the Green Goblin

Default Re: The Return of the Green Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Collector takes Stephen King movie's goblin on ‘tour’

Plus this guy is a member of the SKMB! Cool, eh?
    One of us? That is definitely cool...

I'm not seeing the duplicate post. Give me post numbers.

Help - one of the Moderators? Are you guys there? I made a 'duplicate' post - duh - It is just not my day today! Can you please delete one of them? Thanks!
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    I don't know Dana Jean - it must have gone into a "black hole" - or else another mod fixed it? I was busy making my loaf of bread so I go on here and then I take a break How is your Saturday going? It's muggy here and a bit rainy... Thanks for asking about the post - it's alright now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    I don't know Dana Jean - it must have gone into a "black hole" - or else another mod fixed it? I was busy making my loaf of bread so I go on here and then I take a break How is your Saturday going? It's muggy here and a bit rainy... Thanks for asking about the post - it's alright now!
    Not me, I couldn't find it either--are you sure it was in this thread?
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Not me, I couldn't find it either--are you sure it was in this thread?
    My computer is doing weird things today. I tried to post something in the Jealous of Big Threads thread and that seemed to disappear so it's like the opposite of a duplicate. I could have sworn I posted it twice (the Green Goblin post) but maybe it just looked like it? Sometimes I use 'preview post'. Don't worry about it - it is okay. Thanks!

My computer is doing weird things today. I tried to post something in the Jealous of Big Threads thread and that seemed to disappear so it's like the opposite of a duplicate. I could have sworn I posted it twice (the Green Goblin post) but maybe it just looked like it? Sometimes I use 'preview post'. Don't worry about it - it is okay. Thanks!
    No worries... and really, should we be surprised when sometimes the unexpected happens on the official SK site...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragan View Post
    One of us? That is definitely cool...

'One of us. One of us. One of us.' shades of that movie Freaks just flashed in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    'One of us. One of us. One of us.' shades of that movie Freaks just flashed in my head.
    kingricefan - I like the way you think! I hope that Propmaster will be able to post here without Ms. Mod having to approve! It is the long weekend and he is at (are you ready for this?) 10 posts - I think all he needs is one more, but correct me if I am wrong. Anyway it is always good to have a returning member who has been sort of sitting there dormant. (Hey - better than being a 'doormat') lololol

Did you ever see the movie "Maximum Overdrive"? (I think it was based on one of Stephen King's short stories) - Cheers and I hope your weekend is going well so far

kingricefan - I like the way you think! I hope that Propmaster will be able to post here without Ms. Mod having to approve! It is the long weekend and he is at (are you ready for this?) 10 posts - I think all he needs is one more, but correct me if I am wrong. Anyway it is always good to have a returning member who has been sort of sitting there dormant. (Hey - better than being a 'doormat') lololol

Did you ever see the movie "Maximum Overdrive"? (I think it was based on one of Stephen King's short stories) - Cheers and I hope your weekend is going well so far
    Neesy, I've left messages in your and Propmaster's profile pages regarding the posting/moderating requirements. (The "10 Post" rule only pertains to the use of the groups, profile posting and albums. All members (regardless of first registration) require a post count of 250 to become un-moderated in the forums.)

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Neesy, I've left messages in your and Propmaster's profile pages regarding the posting/moderating requirements. (The "10 Post" rule only pertains to the use of the groups, profile posting and albums. All members (regardless of first registration) require a post count of 250 to become un-moderated in the forums.)
    Gee - sorry - I better brush up on the basics here... But like you said, it will be up to Marsha or Ms. Mod to decide what to do. Sorry - I have been away from the board since late last night - busy day here today with running the son to the Forks (a local meeting place), shopping, cooking, etc. plus I paid some bills on-line as well.
    Time to catch up here then go read some more NOS4A2 and "clean up my act" i.e. take a soak in my tub

I do thank you for the visitor messages (both you and DJ as well)

Oh wow - just went and read "How many posts"... (by Pegasus) and my answer was right there! I better go dye my hair blonde...
    Last edited by Neesy; September 1st, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast