Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Return of the Green Goblin - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Return of the Green Goblin

Default Re: The Return of the Green Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    kingricefan - I like the way you think! I hope that Propmaster will be able to post here without Ms. Mod having to approve! It is the long weekend and he is at (are you ready for this?) 10 posts - I think all he needs is one more, but correct me if I am wrong. Anyway it is always good to have a returning member who has been sort of sitting there dormant. (Hey - better than being a 'doormat') lololol

Did you ever see the movie "Maximum Overdrive"? (I think it was based on one of Stephen King's short stories) - Cheers and I hope your weekend is going well so far
    Oh, hon, I was at the theater the day it was released (and there's a not-so-shining review of mine published in Castle Rock The Stephen King Newsletter to prove it!). *Honey, this thing just called me an assh*le!* I have it on dvd and have re-watched it just a couple of weeks ago. Yeardley Smith (Voice of Lisa Simpson) cracks me up! She is so funny in her delivery of her lines in this! I like it better now than when it was first released, guess my standards have changed since then......

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the Green Goblin head.

Is it fiberglass, and how did you get it looking so awesome and shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Is it fiberglass, and how did you get it looking so awesome and shiny?
    Yes the head is made of fiberglass. I worked a little over 2 years on restoring it. It has several coats of clear over the paint. I am attaching a "Before & After" photo of it. I see you are from Pittsburgh... we will be at Horror Realm with the Green Goblin head September 20 - 22 if you would like to come see it in person.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails promo_03.jpg  

... not making big money really. By the time I pay travel expenses, pay for my new trailer and hotels (sometimes hotels are paid) I usually break even or make a little profit. I do charge for photo ops, sell t-shirts and goblin dust to raise the money to make these trips possible. I mainly do it because I want fans everywhere to get a chance to see it!
    Thanks,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Propmaster View Post
    I see you are from Pittsburgh... we will be at Horror Realm with the Green Goblin head September 20 - 22 if you would like to come see it in person.
    Thanks for the tip, Tim! I saw that PJ Soles will be there too...

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Thanks for the tip, Tim! I saw that PJ Soles will be there too...
    You're welcome! Hope you can make it. I hope to be able to break away from my space to meet some of the stars while I am there. I've always wanted to meet PJ Soles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123