Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dexter

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexter

Default Dexter

I know I can't be the only fan here. I'm liking this season, but it sure is getting convoluted. The doctor is one scary, scary broad. Anyone else watching?

Default Re: Dexter

Yep. Keep spoilers marked, though, 'cuz Ms. Mod is a few seasons behind.

I'm glad Hannah is back. Not sure what's going to become of Zach, though. Will he be Dexter's ultimate downfall?

Maybe the protege will have Dexter on his future table.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

This is my prediction.

Okay, so Vogel isn't the Brain Surgeon. But I think Dexter is going to end up on his table. Dexter has to end badly. It has too. Hannah will go to jail, Deb will marry Joey and raise Harrison and Dexter will be found dead with a chunk of his brain gone.

"You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

It seems to me that, unlike Breaking Bad, this isn't going to be a violent ending. I think

it will all come down to a race to get out of the country. Maybe a race to the gate. Not quite sure what that's going to look like, but I don't think it will be a "private" thing like Dexter ending up in Saxon's chair. I do think Deb and Quinn will get together. Maybe Jaime will go psycho when she finds out and kill someone!

I'm so anxious every single episode.

all wrong! wrong, wrong, wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    This is my prediction.

Okay, so Vogel isn't the Brain Surgeon. But I think Dexter is going to end up on his table. Dexter has to end badly. It has too. Hannah will go to jail, Deb will marry Joey and raise Harrison and Dexter will be found dead with a chunk of his brain gone.

What did you think of the ending?

I would have been happy with Dex sailing off into the hurricane and then the fade to black with Hannah in Argentina. But I didn't mind the final scene. Everything that he gained he's lost. Acquiring feelings was a curse to him in the end, so he went into self-imposed exile, where he won't have to deal with people any more. Dead look in his eyes. I can live with that. Can't wait to watch it again with my wife to see what she thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    What did you think of the ending?

In my opinion...a cop-out

I've been hearing this song every since

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast