Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Supernatural - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supernatural

Default Re: Supernatural

I like the Winchester brothers, too. Used to watch Supernatural a lot, when they were showing it on one of our local channels, then they stopped. I think I have watched one more season on DVD, and then I thought that it all just went a bit too crazy there, and I stopped watching it. Maybe, some day I will try it again and watch the last few seasons...

I watched about 10 seasons on Netflix, and yeah, if you miss anything, it gets so far out there, you have no idea what is going on anymore.

I have instant streaming from my cable service, but I think I missed a season or so between where Netflix left off and I found it on my cable service, so I have no idea what's going on....still watch it though....but mostly just to see if Dean will take his clothes off again....

If Netflix gets the rest of it, I'll try to pick up where I left off with the story, otherwise I'll just keep watching it for the visuals, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Reading View Post
    Ok, dopey, predictable, and completely unscarey....BUT

Funny, hot cars, hot cast, interesting philosophical questions...it's one of my guilty pleasures, like the Phillipa Gregory books under my bed.

What? Nobody else?
    I LOVE this show. I agree, it's funny, great cars, hot cast. I love the storylines and some episodes actually do scare me a little.

I love it, too. It's humorous, yet moving when it needs to be. Love the story arcs through a season, yet each episode is pretty much stand alone. Great stories have kept this going and will hopefully continue to do so for many years to come.

I had never heard of this show until now - I'll have to check it out. My son says it's on Space Channel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12