Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Under the Dome of Corporate Greed - Page 7

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Under the Dome of Corporate Greed

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: Under the Dome of Corporate Greed

Hmm, I'ma sensin' some of that "code" talkin' be goin' on...yeah I reckon we gonna be needin' to get one o' them there Rosetta's stoned, huh...hey can anybody hep a poor fella out, I mean I once knew a Rossita and known a Rosy or two, but......

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    ...known a Rosy or two, but...

Little Orphan Annie decoder pen. Hopefully it will tell us something more than "Drink Ovaltine."

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Hmm, I'ma sensin' some of that "code" talkin' be goin' on...yeah I reckon we gonna be needin' to get one o' them there Rosetta's stoned, huh...hey can anybody hep a poor fella out, I mean I once knew a Rossita and known a Rosy or two, but......
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by bryantburnette View Post
    (1) The only people who feel "duped" are the people who were too ignorant to pay attention. Those people knew all along that it wasn't a miniseries. Complaining about that is like complaining that you got a speeding ticket because you had your eyes closed when you drove past the speed-limit sign.

(2) Joe Hill wouldn't do that to Locke & Key unless he had a good reason to do so. So if he did, I'd be thrilled. Because, like, I trust him.

(3) If you're excited by what you've seen so far, why in God's name would you not be excited for a second season?!?

(4) You do know that television is a business, right? Every show that's ever been made for a network was designed to be a "money-making machine for a bunch of suits." Like a show or don't like it, but don't complain about it because it's designed to make money, because they all all.

Perhaps the poster isn't excited by a second series because, like myself, they believe the show, bereft of a set length, will stagger on and on, and eventually collapse and die of exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by imajica View Post
    Perhaps the poster isn't excited by a second series because, like myself, they believe the show, bereft of a set length, will stagger on and on, and eventually collapse and die of exhaustion.
    We'll see, but I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by bryantburnette View Post
    Well-played, sir, well-played.

Dude, your link is subjective. For ever link you can find that slams the miniseries, you can find a link that praises the miniseries. Expecting everyone to feel the same way you do about a given subject is just weird. And also, on your way out the door, did it occur to you while you were signing up for your account, that this is a fan site? Fan doesn't mean charge into a group of admirers of someone's works and act like a douche. Unless that was your intention? You do seem to be pretty good at posting like a total tool so if that was your intention, then good job. If not...leave. You'll be sorely missed, and by sorely missed, I mean no one cares.

Holy bizarre reaction. Was this directed at me for commenting on the link that Bryant posted? If so... uhm, what? He posted it in response to earlier in this thread - I thought it was a clever response to the series of non-sequiturs he was receiving from the o.p. If you didn't, hey, great. But uhh... no justification for writing insulting invective in my direction.

To bmcmolo...

I think Ghost's post was directed at PennywiseSurprise, the creator of the thread

(I can't figure out to put a quote in an edited reply )
    Last edited by no bounce no play; October 24th, 2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: I forgot to reply with a quote too lol

Carry on, then! Thankee Sai.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast