This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gratitude

Default Re: Gratitude

What a positive post to begin my day. Welcome to the SKMB. We are well met. SK has touched so many lives- always for the positive. Am glad you found the MB. This is a special group unlike any other on the internet. Kittens are little furballs of pure energy and joy. Keep posting.

Welcome to the SKMB! I'm glad you made it through your dark time and I'm glad SK's books could help. Hopefully you will stick around here and join in all the fun we have.

Thank you all for your kind responses (and I did find and enjoy that kitten thread).

For the next several days I must shift from the domain of contemplation into that of labor, trade in my hours for a handful of . . . nickels, but, when I return, I will endeavor to engage here more fully.

Thank you again for the welcome.

Be well, all.

William B. Fullam

I look forward to seeing you 'round the Board.

Quote Originally Posted by wbfullam View Post
    Thank you all for your kind responses (and I did find and enjoy that kitten thread).

For the next several days I must shift from the domain of contemplation into that of labor, trade in my hours for a handful of . . . nickels, but, when I return, I will endeavor to engage here more fully.

Thank you again for the welcome.

Be well, all.

William B. Fullam

domain of contemplation
    ...in my world, that's the bathroom...

Welcome William. Glad that you're feeling better. This is a great group of people here on the board. I've met some of my best friends here. Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

Welcome - thanks for reminding me of how important books can be for our mental health. I have not really read much lately and I believe that is why I am feeling "not myself" or out of sorts. I think I will try out No Soup For You (or NOS4A2) by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son). I am still working my way through The Wind Through the Keyhole at the present time.

Glad you are feeling better and you have come to the right place if you are a big fan of his work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12