This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else having seizures...

Default Re: Anyone else having seizures...

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    When they say "mini-dome" I always think "Awww, cute little mini-dome!"
    EXACTLY!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by williamccope View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! HAHAHAHA!
    Maybe that is the problem - it had to be cleaned up for TV. Do you recall in the original book that Junior

did a lot more than just keep one girl captive (and alive?) Can you spell necrophilia? Ewww

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Maybe that is the problem - it had to be cleaned up for TV. Do you recall in the original book that Junior

did a lot more than just keep one girl captive (and alive?) Can you spell necrophilia? Ewww
    ...and referred to them as girlfriends...eeek. I actually like the actor who is playing Junior but ill never see him in any other way other than as his book persona... "ladies man", nudge, nudge.

Those kids though...yikes, they should be playing in the backyard with that mini dome refered to as honey boo boo (GG).

Quote Originally Posted by williamccope View Post
    ...and referred to them as girlfriends...eeek. I actually like the actor who is playing Junior but ill never see him in any other way other than as his book persona... "ladies man", nudge, nudge.

Those kids though...yikes, they should be playing in the backyard with that mini dome refered to as honey boo boo (GG).
    You must lead a sheltered life or else you're too smart to watch some of that junk on TV - you must know who Honey Boo Boo is?

I have not watched her show - you just have to draw the line somewhere - but I have actually seen episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras - that is some scary stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    You must lead a sheltered life or else you're too smart to watch some of that junk on TV - you must know who Honey Boo Boo is?

I have not watched her show - you just have to draw the line somewhere - but I have actually seen episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras - that is some scary stuff!
    Hmmmm, "sheltered life" vs "too smart"?

I didn't know who Honey Boo Boo was until I read a thread about her on the boards here. I've never watched Kim Kardasian live her life on tv either lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12