Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Programming delay

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Programming delay

Default Programming delay

Many woke up today to the realization that last nights America Monday episode of UTD was on a delay, thus those recording it missed approx. 25 minutes of the show.

The series is only one episode from the season finale and last nights episode was important.

Question.. does CBS plan to re peat this episode? Many do not have Amazon Prime which most likely would show the entire programs.

Default Re: Programming delay

I settled in to watch UTD last night and was surprised CBS was airing a Big Bang Theory rerun instead. I didn't think UTD would be shown. Luckily, I stayed with BBT until CBS ran a scrolling marque at the bottom of the screen stating UTD would begin at 10:30pm ET. I've never known CBS to repeat programs like the cable channels do. Could CBS be trying to kill UTD? And what was on earlier that was so important as to delay programing?

and yeah... It was an important episode. Things actually happened last night.

I dvd'd the news following UTD so I'd have a complete episode. I'll watch it again and post a summery for people who missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    And what was on earlier that was so important as to delay programing?
    US Open Tennis

US Open Tennis? Are you serious?

Just looked at CBS.com and it appears they are showing the full episode on the computer. Not sure how long they keep it available.....
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/under-the-dome/video/

Thanks to a Twitter announcement from CBS, I was able to pad out my DVR recording to catch the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Just looked at CBS.com and it appears they are showing the full episode on the computer. Not sure how long they keep it available.....
    This is what I was going to suggest. Go to CBS.com and you should be able to watch it. Also if anyone has Xfinity they usually have it streaming for the day after at least. Good Luck!

Luckily it wasn't delayed here in the mountain time zone.

I sat down to watch it live and had the same issue, so I jumped on the message board to see if anyone else had reported it...I didn't see anything on the UTD threads so I assumed it was a local problem (which is quite common in Pittsburgh, what with 3 different sports teams delaying stuff). Now I'm sorry I didn't speak up sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    I've watched a few episodes online in the past. The quality isn't as good, but at least ya get to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    US Open Tennis
    What's that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast