Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Programming delay - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Programming delay

Default Re: Programming delay

Crap! You just reminded me that I forgot (again) to catch the race between Oracle and Team NZ in the Louis Vuitton. Not really what you were talking about but you just jogged my memory.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Thank heavens for online episodes! I DVR all of mine and I didn't realize that there was a delay until I read this today. So I just finished watching it and I would have been extremely upset if I had missed it. I am looking forward to the season ender next week to see how the season gets resolved. I swear, if they end with a cliffhanger you'll hear me scream no matter where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by SharonC View Post
    Thank heavens for online episodes! I DVR all of mine and I didn't realize that there was a delay until I read this today. So I just finished watching it and I would have been extremely upset if I had missed it. I am looking forward to the season ender next week to see how the season gets resolved. I swear, if they end with a cliffhanger you'll hear me scream no matter where you live.
    The writers have already stated it will end with "a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers". However, SK will be writing the first episode of th next season!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    The writers have already stated it will end with "a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers". However, SK will be writing the first episode of th next season!!
    Shoot! I remember reading that now that you mention it. Okay, then plug your ears next Monday night.
    Seriously I hope they resolve some issues next week.

Just watched it. I very much look forward to the next episode!

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    Just watched it. I very much look forward to the next episode!
    It's on here tonight too!
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

...at least they didn't cut away to a showing of Heidi...

Quote Originally Posted by SharonC View Post
    I am looking forward to the season ender next week to see how the season gets resolved. I swear, if they end with a cliffhanger you'll hear me scream no matter where you live.
    Do not read the spoiler unless your curiosity is stronger than your dislike for spoilers

from Wiki... Neal Baer talked to TV Guide about the events of the episode. In regards to the "monarch [that] will be crowned," Baer said "You will find out who the Monarch is [by the end of the season]." Also, regards to Big Jim's fate, he said "We'll see that. It gets pretty ugly. Remember, nobody is safe." Also, regarding the egg, he said "It's fair to say that the egg won't just sit there."

My CBS is replaying episode number 12 tonight. Might be worth checking out if you happened to miss parts because of the delay Monday or if you haven't watched it online yet! There are sports on this afternoon, too...so keep in mind there might be another delay for tonight's replay!

When I checked for a repeat earlier this week, it wasn't listed. But it is now so check your local CBS stations!

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed here. I am recording all episodes of Under The Dome on DVR and fully intend to buy the "hard copy" of Season 1 when it becomes available. I'm an old dog that doesn't love learning new tricks, particularly if they're gonna cost me extra. I have seen the adorable Under The Dome package that folks can preorder, but I don't have no stinking Blu-Ray! I'm tempted to buy it anyway for the uber clever design, but would love it in DVD! Just a note for the suggestion box.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast