This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Programming delay

Default Re: Programming delay

Quote Originally Posted by Charms7 View Post
    Please forgive me if this has already been discussed here. I am recording all episodes of Under The Dome on DVR and fully intend to buy the "hard copy" of Season 1 when it becomes available. I'm an old dog that doesn't love learning new tricks, particularly if they're gonna cost me extra. I have seen the adorable Under The Dome package that folks can preorder, but I don't have no stinking Blu-Ray! I'm tempted to buy it anyway for the uber clever design, but would love it in DVD! Just a note for the suggestion box.
    Do you have a PS3 (or one of your kids if you are old enough?) My son has a PS3 and I was surprised to find it plays Blu-Ray. I have never used it for this but it is an option if you want the Blu-Ray version. (I'm recording the entire Under the Dome series on my PVR too).

This is an image of the adorable packaging I was talking about (Limited Edition ~ Uggers if I can't have one *Charms stamps her feet and holds her breath till she turns blue and resembles a Smurf!*)

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Do you have a PS3 (or one of your kids if you are old enough?) My son has a PS3 and I was surprised to find it plays Blu-Ray. I have never used it for this but it is an option if you want the Blu-Ray version. (I'm recording the entire Under the Dome series on my PVR too).
    No PS3 either. But thankee big big for the info Neesy! <3

Fortunately, our cable package has On Demand. CBS has UDT on this and you can watch the episodes for free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123