Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Problem with uploading pictures.

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Problem with uploading pictures.

Default Problem with uploading pictures.

My computer want not upload pictures if I want to post my own
    pictures in a thread. I was also trying with another computer and it did the same thing.
    It start to upload pictures normal and then after it's uploaded this ! show up and I clear the list.
    I've resize pictures to smaller version but still is not want to work. One picture it let me uploaded and then
    suddenly with the next picture it did this ! again after it was uploaded. Has anyone else had
    issues with uploading pictures.

Default Re: Problem with uploading pictures.

Hi Jojo, I was having this problem too, in my case it turned out I had reached my limit for uploads. I didn't even know there was a limit until this happened. Anyway, there are two ways to fix it. The first is to post pictures as links. In other words, type [IMG] then put the link here [/IMG].

The other way is to go in to your profile, then click "Settings" in the upper right, then go down to the lower left sidebar where it says "Miscellaneous" and click on "Attachments". This will pull up all the attachments you have made on the board. It will tell you how much memory your attachments have used up. If you are at your limit, you will have to delete some of your old attachments to free up space. I hate to do this option because if I'm looking at old threads I don't know if means the picture is now going to be gone, but at least you will free up memory for new pictures.

Wait, now I'm not sure I recall how to delete the old photos...a little help, Jordan?

...yeah, mine's been screwed up forever Jo...

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Wait, now I'm not sure I recall how to delete the old photos...a little help, Jordan?
    I don't think members have access to deleting attachments in the Miscellaneous area.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    I don't think members have access to deleting attachments in the Miscellaneous area.
    ...usually you should consider consulting a surgeon to have an attachment deleted...