This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: under the dome

Default under the dome

why must it end that way i hate movies that end in a cliff hanger i mean really there has to be more i will stop watching Steven king movies all together if there isnt an ending at leaste

Default Re: under the dome

Hi There's been a bit of confusion, probably because the series was originally planned for just one 13-episode season and then it was renewed for a second season so that wasn't the ending of the story, it was merely season one's ending.

Look for the positive-- the first episode of the second season will be written by Stephen King!!! Woo Hoo.

If you stop watching all the movies based on his books, it will not hurt him in the least.You will be cutting off your nose to spite your face. Little children behave this way. Every book wasn't written with you in mind....neither was every screen-play. Stephen gets a hankering to tell a story and he tells it....he tells it true. That means he is the best judge of what it should say. I think we should have a section for this sort of ranting....dare I say whining? You have your say if you like a particular book or not....say why not....then forgetaboutit. We have too many people beating a dead horse. We are used to seeing people coming in here hitting the ground running. It is getting tiresome. Come in and enjoy the site, introduce yourself and check the place out. I am about to stick a pacifier in every ranters mouth...or give them out as a boobie prize.
    Last edited by staropeace; September 19th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.