This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Default Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Survivor is on as we speak (!), but I'm recording it because my husband has a late appointment, and I don't want to watch without him. I'm just setting up this thread for future discussion. I can't wait to watch; we are super-fans. Although, I think Bev Vincent must be an even greater fan, because he always knows what's happening on the Ponderosa, and what Jeff Probst is saying on his blog, and I don't watch or read either of them, though I'm not sure why.

Here's to a great season!

Default Re: Survivor: Blood vs. Water

My buddy Jeff Strand puts me to shame in his Survivor knowledge. He could have a PhD in it!

Bev - has he ever applied to be on the show?

I think he might have -- I'm not sure. I'll have to ask.

That was a pretty amazing opener, with surprise after surprise after surprise.

Probst (on Twitter) said that they never thought anyone, let alone Rupert, would take them up on the trade-off deal. And the newbies were doing so well in the challenge, only to blow it on the puzzle. I hope Colton goes soon -- he is not my favorite camper.
    Last edited by FlakeNoir; September 19th, 2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I think he might have -- I'm not sure. I'll have to ask.

That was a pretty amazing opener, with surprise after surprise after surprise.

Probst (on Twitter) said that they never thought anyone, let alone Rupert, would take them up on the trade-off deal. And the newbies were doing so well in the challenge, only to blow it on the puzzle. I hope Colton goes soon -- he is not my favorite camper.

I hope Colton goes soon too. He is way too drama queen for my tastes. Everytime he whines or cries or accuses another player of disliking him, I want to ring his neck. I'm glad redemption island is back - it's sometimes more interesting than the main events.

...blood vs water would make a great short story title for Unca Steve...(i.e. The Raft redux)...

Excellent opener! It is going to be a rough season on the players. Not only do they have to cover their own butts, but also think about if their gameplay is going to cause their loved ones to go home. I think there will be lots of fireworks!

Anyone else who can't stand Coltan?

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Order View Post
    Anyone else who can't stand Coltan?
    you must not have read our spoilers lol

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    you must not have read our spoilers lol
    LOL!

I was trying to be funny........

Another thing that got me was all the crying..........boo frickin hoo....it's Survivor people suck it up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast