Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Default Re: Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Who are y'all hoping will go next? Of the loved ones, I want Brad to go next. Of the veterans, I want Tyson to go next.

Is Brad the one who thinks he's running things? I was hoping he'd go last night. I don't have any druthers among the veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Is Brad the one who thinks he's running things? I was hoping he'd go last night. I don't have any druthers among the veterans.
    Yeah... I was hoping he'd go last night too instead of John. Redemption island should be interesting next week when Candice and John have to play against each other.

Brad is an ass, an egomaniac, and only cares about himself..............

Which means he'll probably win..........

Colton's fiancÚ has been keeping a low profile. Wouldn't it be a kick if he won? Right now, I'm hoping Laura (Rupert's wife) wins.

Well, somehow it got past me that Colton was "feigning" appendicitis. To use Jeff's words. So he really did quit twice! I was hoping he would surprise everyone with his so-called changes, but...

I have no favorites yet.

My daughter asked last night, "What is Caleb even doing with Colton? He seems too nice to be with such a jerk!"

Colton is horrible. For him to quit a second time is horrible. But boy am I glad he's gone.

I would be happy to see Brad go - ick. And his wife, Monica, really needs some undergarments. Act your age - both of you. Your time to be cute was 30 years ago.

Words cannot describe how much I like Tyson. I love Tyson.

This season is awesome. I love Redemption Island, and love the emotional turmoil that having loved ones on opposing teams brings to the game.

Survivor: Blood vs. Water = A+

So far.

Here's a link to Jeff Probst interviewing Cochran on the set of his new writing gig.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-millers...millers-ep-3-/

And dang, I'm a sucker for a nerd.

I just read a recap by Dalton Ross (I don't know who that is), and it's hysterically funny. There's a link below, but here is one of my favorite lines:

"So Brad decided to break up the Sausage Party alliance and vote off John out of fear that Candice would make it back into the game and control John’s vote." Sausage Party alliance -

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivo...ter-episode-3/

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Well, somehow it got past me that Colton was "feigning" appendicitis. To use Jeff's words. So he really did quit twice! I was hoping he would surprise everyone with his so-called changes, but...

I have no favorites yet.
    That got past me too. I remember wondering if he could be faking it, then I thought Nah, He couldn't. I guess he could.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast