Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Newbie Needs Help - Page 10

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Newbie Needs Help

Default Re: Newbie Needs Help

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    I think the board's creator has given up on us lol. I hope if he discovers the phrase, he'll let us know what it is.
    Wow, I can't believe it's been three weeks since we were working on this! Life off the board just completely got in the way for me. I probably won't have time to do any more searching for awhile now either.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

I think he'll be back and he'll have the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    I think the board's creator has given up on us lol. I hope if he discovers the phrase, he'll let us know what it is.

...whoa...what was that? anyone see that? this box changed from one thing to another...and here i am about to post about fornits. i looked in some of my indexes...they kinda sorta got jumbled into a mess in the relatively recent past...anyway, couldn't find it. thought i might suggest the searcher give "the ballad of the flexible bullet" a shot...a read is what i mean. some nice quotes in there about madness and such. but too, when the clues are "fancy-word fancy-word" so on so forth, i think, nah, that isn't king. he rarely uses a fancy-word and i don't think i've ever had to pull out the dictionary to look a word up...his characters for the most, talk like everyday people. cue sly and the family. and then again, i recall reading a quote out-of-context that was taken from carrie and i thought golly-gee-willickers, that's from carrie? at the same time, seems to many pundits are using the quote about insanity these days... wasn't there a social group here to-do w/king quotes? or there was at one time. (on a related or unrelated note...since my system has a glitch...i am happy today because i met mr. noah. mr. noah, fresh off the big yellow bus and sitting on the damp boards of the deck with his grandpa, told me without any prompting, holding up one mitten-ed hand...that he is four. he's big into the ninja turtles...and i told him i'm a local superhero...but he was unimpressed and i respect him for that. i hope to talk with him again...as grandma and grandpa want more work done. onward & upward.)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910