This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Dale Midkiff and the evil bed side table!

Default Dale Midkiff and the evil bed side table!

I can't help it, but when I watch this movie, I look forward to the scene where Dale Midkiff (Louis) hits his head on the bed side table. I feel a bit horrible and childish for laughing at that....but I can't help myself. I find it to be somewhat of a comic relief.

Does anyone know if that was intentional or a blooper? It looks as if Dale Midkiff really did hit his head.

Default Re: Dale Midkiff and the evil bed side table!

^Thanks for that. It sure does look painful!

Quote Originally Posted by charmed_one3 View Post
    I can't help it, but when I watch this movie, I look forward to the scene where Dale Midkiff (Louis) hits his head on the bed side table. I feel a bit horrible and childish for laughing at that....but I can't help myself. I find it to be somewhat of a comic relief.

Does anyone know if that was intentional or a blooper? It looks as if Dale Midkiff really did hit his head.
    It doesn't look like it was planned, does it. Either the guy is a better actor than I thought, or it happened by accident and they decided to keep it. Whatever it was, my head hurts when I see it.

Yeah, it looks as if he's a bit dazed for a second. Maybe they left it in because they felt that movie needed some comic relief....only at the expense of poor Mr. Midkiff.

It sure hurt... Maybe, they really decided to put it there because the movie needed some relief.

Even worse,was when Louis injected Gage,and he toddles off down the hall,falls and hits HIS head too,and says,"no fair!" ..the poor little guy looked like he really bumped his head hard!

I never noticed Gage hit his head, but now that you mention it, it really does look like the poor little guy hit it hard. Dale looks in shock after his IMO it was probably not planned.