Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The US Government is shutting down? - Page 20

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: The US Government is shutting down?

Default Re: The US Government is shutting down?

the New Yorker is fine.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    Did you just share a blog?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C9349133-today-saddest-shutdown-photo-monkey-131011.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	18707

“the American dream of liberty from health care.”

I copied and pasted this one from an article Out of Order posted... Huh? I am missing something here - how is this a dream? When people get sick they need health care. Why is health care threatening?

Oh boy - I really should stay out of these "hot topics" and "politics" areas.

Sorry

Nope, you guys have convinced me. I will forget about Adam Smith, Milton Friedman and Friedrich von Hayek. I am going to take John Locke and Montesquieu and toss em in the trash. I found you people. Now where is that purple Kool-Aid? R-R-R-R-R-R-R-Rubber biscuit! Bow! Bow! Bow! OOOH OOOh oooh oooooooh!

I think your cow needs to be milked, doug.

Quote Originally Posted by dougfromeagan View Post
    Nope, you guys have convinced me. I will forget about Adam Smith, Milton Friedman and Friedrich von Hayek. I am going to take John Locke and Montesquieu and toss em in the trash. I found you people. Now where is that purple Kool-Aid? R-R-R-R-R-R-R-Rubber biscuit! Bow! Bow! Bow! OOOH OOOh oooh oooooooh!
    The line up for the Kool-Aid starts on the right (but I wouldn't drink it if I were you!)

sounds like you been drinking kool aid all along, and trying to get others here to drink it with you.

you post silly nonsense that you believe to be facts, then completely ignore questions about it.

I find your posts very rude. You do not appear to play well with others. This board is better than that and most folks try to be careful about how they post. We are one big happy family and if you wish to join us, please play nice.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast