Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thanks for the read... Just wanted to relate to some of the stories....

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Thanks for the read... Just wanted to relate to some of the stories....

Default Thanks for the read... Just wanted to relate to some of the stories....

The name David. My middle name is David, as are my two fathers. Which is crazy that the father of my adopted sister's son happens to also be named David. Thou his son lucked out with one of the greatest cinematic last names in Hollywood, Mclain. But I guess had DIE HARD never happened or ripped off A PISTOL FOR RINGO nobody would know the name McClain. But DIE HARD, a friend of mine, Pedro was recently sentenced to a year over 21 points. He just so happened to go to the same prison as John McTiernan. Pedro said John was bitter but I guess finally being sentenced to a year in Federal prison after a ten year trial would piss anybody off at 62. Pedro said John kept to himself a lot never would talk about films except for a few things. One thing he mentioned was that a great director make their film and inserts the myth. The second was Pedro had a great idea for a film, a remake of THE GREAT ESCAPE. He sat next to John looking out at the prison wall. "It'll be about a red headed war junkie and a 62 year old war cornel getting caught and become POW's in Germany. And the big jump at the end will be a two foot wall." Pedro pans the two prison wall with his fingers extended out. Pedro said it was the only time he heard John laugh in the time he was there.

Sorry about the needle in the ear. I currently have Broncitus and my 2 year old and 5 year old each themselves have an ear infection in opposite ears. I couldn't imagine letting a doctor shove a needle in the ear.OUCH!

On the next note my grandmother's name Ruth or Ruthanne, taught me all I could ever need to know about antiques and books. She's starting to get into Estate sales which seem creepy to me. She herself said , "it would make a great Stephen King book."

Default Re: Thanks for the read... Just wanted to relate to some of the stories....

...interesting....

Default Re: Thanks for the read... Just wanted to relate to some of the stories....

Hopefully, my dyslexic writing gets better, as I further along in the book. When I was at St. Cloud State U. it took me 6 months to read ENDER'S GAME. But high school Lisbon and the Empire. In high school I use to work in grave yards and at Empire Memorial. I made 4 of my friends tombstones and Dale Earnhardt's mausoleum in high school and college. I moved to Fargo working on a road concrete crew for the Irish owned Northern Improvement the only job we worked at was downtown from the Fargo Theater four block to the Bismarck( one of the roughest bar in Fargo). In between the two was the Empire Bar which served the stiffest drinks in America open till close(so all can get drunk the rich and the homeless). Paving in front of the Empire is where I met the first person of many that I'd come to meet from Lisbon North Dakota. Ben-I the nin-JI was quit the character he worked with us for a day and quit. Later I'd work with him at another company and in that time he'd get a Breaking Bad sentence of 55 years federal for driving back and forth to Washington. Crazy thing is the people that threatened his life if he wouldn't drive for them, were the same people that snitched on him. When he found out they did - he did. Which dropped his sentence from 55 to 15 when he let the feds know it was international. After that summer I moved to Fergus Falls selling advertising for a newspaper for a year. I moved back to Fargo the first structure I worked on was a church which was odd... I had been making the churches ornaments for years.

My fathers middle name is Augusta named after his uncle Smiley. In high school their was a lot of teasing mostly of one of my two cousins. My best friend in high school shot himself in the abdomen on Easter Morning with a .22. When I read that, "The paperback rights to CARRIE went to Signet Books" I couldn't and haven't stopped crying.

The wifey and I often sit in bed eating just toast talking, dreaming, and watching our favorite tv serials...