Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
BEDLAM: Any watchers here?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: BEDLAM: Any watchers here?

Default BEDLAM: Any watchers here?

So, we got rid of cable a few months ago and are chewing our way through Netflix and HuluPlus as a result. I came across this Brit horror show, and I've been pretty impressed--it's genuinely creepy, something pretty unique for TV. Only one season on HuluPlus, though--are there Brits here who know if there will be a second season?

Default Re: BEDLAM: Any watchers here?

this is funny-for me its the opposite-I went from Netflix to cable. Because I get to record WD and still watch/record other things at the same time. with Netflix I got lots I enjoyed but didn't get the series I like on a regular basis. it ate up my pc bytes too. so for 2 wks a month we couldnt see anything. we were on for small business too so it just wasn't set up right or something. I was so disappointed . things are better now

Price of cable package was killing us. It went slowly from abt $100/mo (bundled with internet and phone) to close to $300. Getting rid of the TV component cut the bill to about $115/mo. Still high, but doable I caved and paid the $27 to get the whole new WD season on VUDU. Still cheaper than we had

...I'm still buying aluminum foil in bulk for the rabbit ears...well that, and my hat collection...

LOL! I can't do without internet--need it for work, and kids need it for school. You do need a snappy chapeau to make life complete