This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering

Default Re: Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    I don't see a warning triangle anywhere
    It's after the welcome.

I feel much better now. Thanks folks.

Quote Originally Posted by doowopgirl View Post
    I feel much better now. Thanks folks.
    It almost sounds like you had a guilty conscience there for a minute - did the bad nuns whack your hands with the ruler at times? (Actually when I was in grade one it was only the boys who got hit but we were still terrified of those black and white habits - yikes!)

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    It almost sounds like you had a guilty conscience there for a minute - did the bad nuns whack your hands with the ruler at times? (Actually when I was in grade one it was only the boys who got hit but we were still terrified of those black and white habits - yikes!)
    While I didn't have a guilty conscience exactly, but sort of like maybe I should. No nuns in school, just the way I grew up.

While I didn't have a guilty conscience exactly, but sort of like maybe I should. No nuns in school, just the way I grew up.
    Oh no - never should have brought up religion - it's not one of those things that people take lightly over there (or so I hear). I so wanted to go to Ireland when I was over in Scotland but the one chance we got the darn ferry was full and we only had one day off. (I actually thought you were talking about a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it)

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Oh no - never should have brought up religion - it's not one of those things that people take lightly over there (or so I hear). I so wanted to go to Ireland when I was over in Scotland but the one chance we got the darn ferry was full and we only had one day off. (I actually thought you were talking about a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it)
    If you ever do find yourself in Ireland I'd love to meet you. So should the opportunity arise let me know.

Yes, that's on every post. but I thought she meant something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Maybe I'm odd Spidey out- but I see the black triangle with "!" inside it on all posts. Isn't it the "report post" icon???? It is right after: Thanks Like Dislike Welcome
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

It's after the welcome.
    Ah! Yes it is the one Spidey is talking about then--it's the Report Post icon. (You're not in trouble, it is on every post. )
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Maybe I'm odd Spidey out- but I see the black triangle with "!" inside it on all posts. Isn't it the "report post" icon???? It is right after: Thanks Like Dislike Welcome
    You're right, Spidey. I just logged in normally and I'm seeing the triangles. I'm afraid to click on it on your post cause I'm afraid I might cause you to explode or set off fire alarms. Try clicking it on my post and see what happens.

Arghhhhhh... Nevermind.... I didn't see the second page.
    Last edited by no bounce no play; October 28th, 2013 at 06:01 AM. Reason: added comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast