This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 19 of 344 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes and Quotations

Default Re: Favourite Quotes and Quotations

My husband is also fond of saying

"Ya give 'em books and give 'em books, and all they do is eat the

f***ing
    pages!"

motherwolf Guest

"Nature always weeds out the idiots!" - Smokin'Joe (whenever someone meets disaster by stupid misadventure!)

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
    --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDalglish View Post
    Hi,

'Any beer in the fridge after the store has closed is very good beer'.

Pet Semetary 1988

Long days and pleasant nights
    I was still drinking when I read that and promptly agreed! DAMN good beer!

"it is choice not chance that determines your destiny and if you don't make a choice..it'll make itself!"

"You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it..." -Clint Eastwood as the man with no name

motherwolf Guest

Sigh.......... Been watching the news again. So for all the strife and suffering in the world, here is St. Michael the Archangels Prayer! (Warrior Angel, Warrior Saint!): " St. Michael the Archangel! Defend us in battle! Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil! May God rebuke him, we humbly pray! And do Thou, O' Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits! Who prowl about the world! Seeking the ruin of Souls! Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by motherwolf View Post
    Sigh.......... Been watching the news again. So for all the strife and suffering in the world, here is St. Michael the Archangels Prayer! (Warrior Angel, Warrior Saint!): " St. Michael the Archangel! Defend us in battle! Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil! May God rebuke him, we humbly pray! And do Thou, O' Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits! Who prowl about the world! Seeking the ruin of Souls! Amen.
    Amen!

Hmmm... And I was just comming in here to post quotes direct from the mouth of Lucifer. To kind of show how badly he is an insult to everything, even himself... =)

"Well, who cares about you." -- Lucifer speaking to Uriel the day after she went home with me.

Hehe. The only religion I used to really have, was that heaven only real in the form of reincarnation. Death was obviously just a cog in the wheel of time, something that every living creature will need to face in the end. Reincarnation is kind of clear, when you look at the strength of the loved ones in your life, and the way meetings are never just left to chance. I also believed in magic like a child would, knowing there was always more than we allowed ourselves to see around every corner. Magic is as simple as picking up a penny for luck, or wishing a blessing to a loved one on a star in the early evening. That can be real, just because you believe it is, and there is nothing blocking that type of magic from happening.

One day I started really hearing the old songs, and hearing the things people said that didn't exactly fit in to this world, or the way we naturally use our voices for deeper meanings than even intended. So don't be afraid if I toss the term 'heaven' around a bit, as there's obviously something there.

Michael throws Lucifer around like a rag-doll, putting him exactly where someone stronger will know just what to do with him. Michael knows the heart and mind of God, as he does the will of God. Whenever you need strength, you can call upon him, and he will help you face your challenge.

And as far as it goes sir, don't you hear more of a 'Caterwauling of Cthulhu'?

Amen!!!