Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
KITTENS!!!! Again! - Page 101

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 101 of 324 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3240

Thread: KITTENS!!!! Again!

  1. #1001
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,948

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheba41 View Post
    Oh, he looks so great! Such important face and paws!!! A lion!!!

  2. #1002
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,948

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!


  3. #1003
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    netherlands / Spijkenisse
    Posts
    731

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Volic View Post
    Oh, he looks so great! Such important face and paws!!! A lion!!!
    thank you volic.....only he is so demanding.....

  4. #1004
    papawolf0401's Avatar
    papawolf0401 Guest

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    TONIGHT ON KITTEN WRESTLING FEDERATION!!!!!!!!

    We have a Hell in the Cell Match!

    A Kitten Ladder Match...

    Handicap Match (2 vs. 1)...

    and the final event of the evening: An All Out Rumble in the Box!

  5. #1005
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!



    Just more random kittehs and lots of them LOL.

  6. #1006
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PA USA
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    I thought this kitty was so cute that I had to share it...Aye Aye and Argh!


  7. #1007
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,948

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheba41 View Post
    thank you volic.....only he is so demanding.....
    Another good proof of his (him?) being a lion deep in his heart!

  8. #1008
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,948

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by La Belladonna View Post
    I thought this kitty was so cute that I had to share it...Aye Aye and Argh!

    http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d..._kitten_03.jpg

  9. #1009
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    I am having a unique problem with my newest kitty Rayne. I have never encountered this before, maybe you could give me some suggestions. Rayne is box trains and never misses, except when it comes to MY bed. He has 3 times peed on my bed. He does not do this anywhere else except on my bed. I don't understand why he would be doing this. Any help?

  10. #1010
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,217

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by poisonbat View Post
    I am having a unique problem with my newest kitty Rayne. I have never encountered this before, maybe you could give me some suggestions. Rayne is box trains and never misses, except when it comes to MY bed. He has 3 times peed on my bed. He does not do this anywhere else except on my bed. I don't understand why he would be doing this. Any help?
    You must make sure the litterbox is kept extra clean. Scoop it every time a kittie uses it. If the cat still pees on your bed, it may be jealousy over another cat or a human, and he's marking you as "his". This will probably stop when you have him neutered. Check with a vet to see how old they have to be to get fixed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •