Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
KITTENS!!!! Again! - Page 249

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 249 of 324 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3240

Thread: KITTENS!!!! Again!

Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64819_377689242338423_1063304493_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	16998

Pearl, lobstrisity hunter says, "Dad a chum, dum a chum, don't look now I got yer bum."

Default Re: kittens! again!

I can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanNorton View Post
    Not sure if this has made it to this thread or not, but it always makes me laugh out loud (really).
    Attachment 16744
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Default Re: kittens! again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    I can't see it.
    I think a heap of photo links may have been caught up in the (board) pruning.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Playful kittens

I thought you all should be the first to know, Pearl and I are expecting. She's getting a little brother, he's a little Ginger Tom. One of my friends cat had babies and I am getting one! He's still with his mama of course but as soon as he's old enough to be neutered, I'm taking him to the vet. Then when he heals he gets to move in here with his new forever family!
    I'll post a pic as soon as I get one. He's freaking adorable. I'm not sure what I'm going to name him. I'm thinking about either Butters or Beowulf, maybe Jax. Maybe I should get to know him better before I decide. If I don't fall in love with a name right away, maybe we'll have a poll.

Cigars all around!!!!

Pats, that's awesome news. Pearl is going to love her new brother. Thank you for giving him a forever home. Purrs.............

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    I thought you all should be the first to know, Pearl and I are expecting. She's getting a little brother, he's a little Ginger Tom. One of my friends cat had babies and I am getting one! He's still with his mama of course but as soon as he's old enough to be neutered, I'm taking him to the vet. Then when he heals he gets to move in here with his new forever family!
    I'll post a pic as soon as I get one. He's freaking adorable. I'm not sure what I'm going to name him. I'm thinking about either Butters or Beowulf, maybe Jax. Maybe I should get to know him better before I decide. If I don't fall in love with a name right away, maybe we'll have a poll.

Cigars all around!!!!
    Name him Cartman.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Pats, that's awesome news. Pearl is going to love her new brother. Thank you for giving him a forever home. Purrs.............
    Pearl really needs a friend, she needs someone to do cat stuff with.
    When I took her to the vet to have her spayed, I asked them to check into why she was losing great patches of fur.
    The vet's assistant said Pearl's hair loss was probably due to separation anxiety, that there was no medical reason they could find why she looked like a 100 year old babushka lady.
    So there you go, Pearl's getting a baby bro.

This isn't him, but he looks just like that. I'm going over to Aaron's apartment later this week and I'll get a picture of the real him.
    Although this little fella is a corker to be sure.

Also.. Cartman might work....
    Last edited by Patricia A; March 12th, 2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Cartman