This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 258 of 324 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3240

Thread: KITTENS!!!! Again!

Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

P.A. -- your kittehs are so pretty. I hope they become fast friends very soon.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Pats, I love him! Winston is a fine wee man and I think Pearl is going to come around very quickly. Congratulations, Mama!
    Pearl is being amazingly good. I think you are right, she is already acting way better toward our fine wee man. She hasn't hissed at him since I've been home, and he's walked by her several times. She's in the "I'm ignoring you now' phase.
    Next step, the maternal instinct takes over and we are all thick as thieves.
    At the last minute this morning, I decided to not lock him up and come home for lunch to check in on them and they were both asleep, in different rooms mind you, but all was well. Congrats gratefully accepted.

Pats, does Cutie Pie have a sweet temperament so far? He's absolutely adorable! I love his little tail straight up in the air, and that he was happy to sleep with you on his very first night with you. Talk about bonding. This one's a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Pats, does Cutie Pie have a sweet temperament so far? He's absolutely adorable! I love his little tail straight up in the air, and that he was happy to sleep with you on his very first night with you. Talk about bonding. This one's a keeper.
    He is a total gem. He is sooo sweet it's heartbreaking. He's a snuggle bug too. He likes to gently touch my face with his paw, which when he does I turn to a great wobbly thing of love.
    He's working his magic on Pearl too, she head bumped him this morning, hissed and ran off. She's still trying to be mad but she's losing the battle.
    Our wee Winny Man is the berries.

He's adorable Pat's. It take a little time with a new family member, but it will work out. Pearl is understanding and Winston is pure love. A great combo. Enjoy all that will bring to your life.

Pats, I can't help it... every time I read a fresh piece of news about your fine wee man, this sound: "oh" escapes me. I'm so happy for you!
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Hes so cute. I just love animals. They will soon become the best of buds, Wee-man and pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    He is a total gem. He is sooo sweet it's heartbreaking. He's a snuggle bug too. He likes to gently touch my face with his paw, which when he does I turn to a great wobbly thing of love.
    He's working his magic on Pearl too, she head bumped him this morning, hissed and ran off. She's still trying to be mad but she's losing the battle.
    Our wee Winny Man is the berries.
    Kiss his little paws for me. I have to live vicariously these days, you know.

One of my favorite things to watch is when my cat Paco licks his paw and then combs his face with the paw, to clean himself. It's just so cute!