Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
KITTENS!!!! Again! - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 324 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: KITTENS!!!! Again!

Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

Flakey, Jake's paws are very big, soon he may grow up into a lion!

motherwolf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post

And another thank you to everyone who helped us navigate in these strange waters. Thanks to the SKMB staff, beta testers and members and mostly to Stephen King who has so generously given us this place to play and be together.

!FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW, FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW!
    This is just too gorgeous! I love the kittens and the caption! I wish I could post a picture of my Sebastian and Jax's Tippy Toe!

motherwolf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Flake, that is the purrrrfect name for the little guy. Let us know how he does when he meets the Christmas tree.
    It is a perfect name for him! He's alovely little mite! Reminds me of Sebastian when he was baby!

motherwolf, I don't have the foggiest notion of how to do it my self, but there are programs like photo shop that allow you to edit your own pictures, as a matter of fact I think that will be the next thing I learn how to do with the old PC. LOL Look out!

Patricia, once you learn I'll send you my pics to add funny comments to.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...rEbnezer-2.jpg

This Ceasar Weaser Ebenezer

he is almost 20, he weighs 23lbs and has no teeth. The no teeth issue has not affected his weight. LOL

Don't tell him he is a cat, he doesn't know that. We had a mouse once and he acted like it had cooties. He wasn't touching it.

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm101 View Post
    http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...rEbnezer-2.jpg

This Ceasar Weaser Ebenezer

he is almost 20, he weighs 23lbs and has no teeth. The no teeth issue has not affected his weight. LOL

Don't tell him he is a cat, he doesn't know that. We had a mouse once and he acted like it had cooties. He wasn't touching it.

I forgot he has Roland's blue eyes, they're beautiful. On the occasion he is awake I'll post another pic.

Re: Jake and the Christmas tree - oh yes, he's discovered the joys of Christmas and climbing! We have deliberately not put any gifts under the tree, as we know that he will just immediately unwrap the lot!
    I'll place them under the tree on Christmas Eve, and as Jake spends nights in a different room, we should be good!

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my new guy, he has helped fill a wee gap for us, and is bringing the joy of new life and new experiences back to our family again.

Patricia, please keep up with those kitty pics, they're giving me good chucks everyday! (& Ayla - I loved that captions one you found!!)

Thanks Karisma, I would be honored, and Bookworm CWE is a very handsome gentleman .

!Am in yer message box playin' with yer fonts "n stuff!

Talking Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

Well Flakey, it just so happens I got a little something here from the Gunslinger Cats Union, they gave me Jake's official membership card to give to him. I'd have delivered it earlier but I was really busy in the internets labeling cats when they approached me.

Page 4 of 324 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast