Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
KITTENS!!!! Again! - Page 8

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 324 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 3240

Thread: KITTENS!!!! Again!

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,497

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anni M View Post
    OH, my, I must show you all a pic of my big boy as a 3 month old kitten--you'll PLOTZ!!!






    Lyin King!!!
    What a little cutie! He grew up into a mighty gunslinger, did he not?

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anni M View Post
    OH, my, I must show you all a pic of my big boy as a 3 month old kitten--you'll PLOTZ!!!






    Lyin King!!!
    All Hail the Lyin King!

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    thats one big cat we call him rusty hes a maine coon cat

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!


    Bat Country Redux!
    ((((John))))

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Guelphling, Canada
    Posts
    2,250

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim L. View Post
    What a little cutie! He grew up into a mighty gunslinger, did he not?
    He sure did, Kim. He has the body of a kitty, the soul of a lion and the determination of a mighty Gunslinger...He hunts with his heart. He has not forgotten the face of his father!

    Ben was his main man from day one. But ever since Nibby's accident a few weeks ago, he became MY kitty. I guess he figured out that Mummy knew how to make the ouchies feel better. Now he is my fuzzy little buddy...

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    3,020

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    I have Christmas kitten story to share.... The family has been working with two little kittens and their mommy. The mommy was not a good mommy, so we were bringing her in to nurse the babies. A friend of my husband's decided to give his wife a kitten for Christmas. One of the babies got a great home for Christmas. She was so hard to give up.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Guelphling, Canada
    Posts
    2,250

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Kittens are big flirts!
    Nibbler wants to know if --
    " Is she a she?
    and
    Is she a relative??
    No?? When can I meet her??

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Guelphling, Canada
    Posts
    2,250

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!





    Abigail was feeling left out because she isn't a cute wee kitten anymore and why wasn't mummy showing her off too?

    So here is my little Jewish Canadian Princess, age 14 and a half, sitting pretty for her close up on Christmas Morning.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Guelphling, Canada
    Posts
    2,250

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    I have Christmas kitten story to share.... The family has been working with two little kittens and their mommy. The mommy was not a good mommy, so we were bringing her in to nurse the babies. A friend of my husband's decided to give his wife a kitten for Christmas. One of the babies got a great home for Christmas. She was so hard to give up.
    I know, but it's a lovely story, arista...

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX *USA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: KITTENS!!!! Again!


Page 8 of 324 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •