Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Your latest Stephen King related purchase... - Page 165

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 165 of 216 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2159

Thread: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

  1. #1641
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Just north of Duma Key
    Posts
    11,220

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Don't forgot about the limited run merchandise at the SK store on Cafe Press. It's SK related and helps the Haven Foundation too. Ck it out in NEWS.
    Just ordered a few items for B'day gifts.

  2. #1642
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    This has an ISSN0067-6233 and 4 ISBN numbers
    Look on the publisher's page and find the series of 10 to 13 numbers. Shoot those to me and I'll look them up and see what I can find.
    If there are 4 sets of ISBN #'s send them all and I'll try to sort them out.

  3. #1643
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Don't forgot about the limited run merchandise at the SK store on Cafe Press. It's SK related and helps the Haven Foundation too. Ck it out in NEWS.
    Just ordered a few items for B'day gifts.
    I ordered the North Central Positronics T-Shirt. If you are a normal sized large human female, do not order the "large" in ladies fitted. If you are in fact a large lady squirrel go for it! It's teeeeeeeny weenie. I called cafepress and they are replacing it for free. Now I need to find a teeeeeeeny person to give the one they let me keep to. Their customer service was amazing and I am more than satisfied with how they resolved the issue.


  4. #1644
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Far Nor Cal
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    I ordered the North Central Positronics T-Shirt. If you are a normal sized large human female, do not order the "large" in ladies fitted. If you are in fact a large lady squirrel go for it! It's teeeeeeeny weenie. I called cafepress and they are replacing it for free. Now I need to find a teeeeeeeny person to give the one they let me keep to. Their customer service was amazing and I am more than satisfied with how they resolved the issue.

    Maybe you should bring it to the Kon...use it as a prize or something? Sounds like CafePress has exemplary Customer Service, letting you keep the shirt and all. WTG Cafe Press!

  5. #1645
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Just north of Duma Key
    Posts
    11,220

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Pats, have always found Cafe Press to be excellent with service and delivery. Their products have been quality too. Yes, I know about the sizing. I usually order up a size on women's items, but men's runs truer in size.

  6. #1646
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlyn View Post
    Maybe you should bring it to the Kon...use it as a prize or something? Sounds like CafePress has exemplary Customer Service, letting you keep the shirt and all. WTG Cafe Press!
    I have never had a problem with anything I've gotten from them. I felt bad about it, because some of the proceeds go to charity. The lady told me it wouldn't effect how the donations work out so I felt better. I actually volunteered to send it back but she said, no it's our gift.
    Good idea about bringing it to the Kon, but I'm telling you it's teeeeeeny. It looks like a child's size actually.

  7. #1647
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    339

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Hearts in Atlantis (hard back, excellent condition) for 2 English pounds. It may be one of the few SK books I probably dont get around to reading - The Vietnam war is not a setting that makes me want to read or watch something.

  8. #1648
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    603

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    'The Second Stephen King Quiz Book' in paperback.

  9. #1649
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless View Post
    Hearts in Atlantis (hard back, excellent condition) for 2 English pounds. It may be one of the few SK books I probably dont get around to reading - The Vietnam war is not a setting that makes me want to read or watch something.
    It's not about the Vietnam war. The war is mentioned a few times in passing, but it's not about that. Read it, you'll like it.
    Last edited by kingricefan; April 3rd, 2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: spelling, still on dentists drugs from today!!

  10. #1650
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    south
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Awesome, I have the first one but have not seen the second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoesalesman View Post
    'The Second Stephen King Quiz Book' in paperback.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 06:54 AM
  2. Is this your favorite Stephen King movie?
    By zachjames in forum The Shawshank Redemption
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: August 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM
  3. Best Stephen King Quotes
    By johnski in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: August 20th, 2013, 06:10 AM
  4. Is it healthy to only want to read Stephen King?
    By mrblonde in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: April 29th, 2013, 03:00 AM
  5. Oh man, this is why I love Stephen King!
    By ChickenStu in forum The Dead Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 15th, 2013, 07:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •