This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 196 of 216 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2159

Thread: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

  1. #1951
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoesalesman View Post
    That's great! Last year I was at a used book store (The Wee Book Inn) and found a UK paperback edition of Thinner that had Richard Bachman crossed out and had Stephen's signature underneath. It appears to be his, but I'm no expert. The pen indent can be felt slightly on the back of the page. The book cost me all of $4. I was so worried that the cashier would look inside, see that page and decide not to sell it or jack the price up.

    Attachment 18231Attachment 18232
    That's a keepah!!!! Looks to me like it a legit siggy, you scored big-time!

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Just got my copy of The Dark Man trade edition today! Now, must have patience for the limited edition to come...... (this is such a teeny-tiny book!)

  3. #1953
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    903

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    I got my copies of the trade and slipcased editions of The Dark Man yesterday. Also eagerly awaiting the signed limited!

    John

  4. #1954
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by jchanic View Post
    I got my copies of the trade and slipcased editions of The Dark Man yesterday. Also eagerly awaiting the signed limited!

    John
    I got the slipcased edition yesterday, but I am confused. I thought that all of the trade copies were going to be slipcased and those who ordered early would get the special bookmark that Glen Chadbourne designed especially for them (which I did get with my copy). So there's an un-slipcased trade edition too?

  5. #1955
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    I got the slipcased edition yesterday, but I am confused. I thought that all of the trade copies were going to be slipcased and those who ordered early would get the special bookmark that Glen Chadbourne designed especially for them (which I did get with my copy). So there's an un-slipcased trade edition too?
    Yep, there is an un-slipcased trade edition, and the slipcased edition with the bookmark, and the jackets are different as well.

  6. #1956
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    south
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Iam still waiting on mine.Thinking Monday or Tuesday

  7. #1957
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Yep, there is an un-slipcased trade edition, and the slipcased edition with the bookmark, and the jackets are different as well.
    Well, spank my bottom and call it good! Guess I'll be putting in another order at ol' Cem Dance!!

  8. #1958
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    south
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Well, spank my bottom and call it good! Guess I'll be putting in another order at ol' Cem Dance!!
    Carefull they be breaking your wallet!

  9. #1959
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    Carefull they be breaking your wallet!
    It's why Gan created credit cards! It's all good.

  10. #1960
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    south
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: Your latest Stephen King related purchase...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    It's why Gan created credit cards! It's all good.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 07:54 AM
  2. Is this your favorite Stephen King movie?
    By zachjames in forum The Shawshank Redemption
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: August 30th, 2013, 05:03 PM
  3. Best Stephen King Quotes
    By johnski in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: August 20th, 2013, 07:10 AM
  4. Is it healthy to only want to read Stephen King?
    By mrblonde in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: April 29th, 2013, 04:00 AM
  5. Oh man, this is why I love Stephen King!
    By ChickenStu in forum The Dead Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 15th, 2013, 08:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •