This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcomers, Please Read...

Default Re: Newcomers, Please Read...

Wow, pinned... Does this mean that we're going steady?

Thank you for the kind words everyone, especially from so many of you who do take the time to welcome each individual. And as for any of those each individuals who may stumble into this thread... The views expressed above apparently do reflect those of the management - namely, that MrsSmeej is, indeed, incredibly lazy.

Once again, to quote the Whos down in Whoville; "Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome..."

I can be brief since I've been warned by the moderator that it most likely won't be read.

I stumbled in here looking for the link to submit the homework from "On Writing." Apparently, I'm 10 years too late. (I wonder if Ollie's will refund my
    money.)

My first personal essay was published in "The Encyclopedia of Human-Animal Relationships," pages 20-24, Volume 1, if anyone cares to look. I'm humbled to have been published and grateful few will read it.

That's it.

Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmeej View Post
    Wow, pinned... Does this mean that we're going steady?

Thank you for the kind words everyone, especially from so many of you who do take the time to welcome each individual. And as for any of those each individuals who may stumble into this thread... The views expressed above apparently do reflect those of the management - namely, that MrsSmeej is, indeed, incredibly lazy.

Once again, to quote the Whos down in Whoville; "Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome..."
    Perfect!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've only been here for like...18 minutes and I already like I'm at home.

Well Hello i just joined tonight! I am excited to be apart of this, i absolutely love SK's work. I am Looking forward to seeing the Myst finaly! When i first read the story i new it would make an awesome movie and i have been waiting for it to happen!

It's been slow over at alt.books.stephen-king so I'm having a look around here.

Jim O

Quote Originally Posted by jodelli View Post
    It's been slow over at alt.books.stephen-king so I'm having a look around here.

Jim O
    Howdy and welcome.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

[QUOTE=MrsSmeej;172178]Wow, pinned... Does this mean that we're going steady? QUOTE]

Awwww I'm sooo tellin'......

Somebody's got a hickey..somebody's got a hickey!

I too try and welcome all the newbies. I was off line for a bit so I can now get
    back to the welcomes. So good to be back.

Re: Newcomers, Please Read...

thank you for the welcome--it's good to be among fellow friends and fans. -kim

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast